Victim #3, Ex-mother arrives

Last Time on The Spirit Chapter

?????: *Intercom* "Boss, you have another challenger."

?????: *Intercom* "This time, it's the father of one of the traitor."

?????: *Intercom* "Meowth, that's right boss, he lost a whole lot of money and want's it back."

Ash: *Intercom* "Got it thank you, Jessie, James, and Meowth. I'm on my way."

JJM: "You're welcome Boss."

Ash: "Hello there Flint, been awhile. Yes I'm the owner and I know you're here for your money."

Flint: "I'll give you half of the amount  the Pewter  City Gym makes every month and I don't come back here forever."

Ash: 'Fool'.

Flint: "WHAT?! How?!"

Ash: "Charge Beam."

Brock: "YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE."

Referee: " Steelix is unable to batte, Golurk wins the final match, which means that Ash Phantoms wins the match."

Ash: 'That's two down. Now Who's next?'

Now 

Ash P.O.V.

Like last time, I immidiently headed to the Pokemon Center, to heal up my team. Once I got in, I walk up to Nurse Joy and handed her my pokemon, then waited to heal. As I'm waiting, another one of those traitors began to walked up to me.

Norman: "You should go to jail for what you did to Brock's father."

Ash: "Please, he should be lucky, that I didn't sued. I could of have him be replace as the Pewter City Gym leader, with another Rock-type specialist and leave his family out on the street."

Norman: "You are a monster."

Ash: "And you are a weak gym leader with even weaker children. Honesty Max cries whenever you lose am I right? Seems to me that you spoiled him believing that with you as a gym leader, he won't lose ever."

Norman: "I am strong, and I'll keep getting strong to help him believe that he can be strong too."

Ash: "You say that, but yet you're not strong to be a champion or even an elite four member."

That didn't sit well with him as he tried to punch me, but I just calmly dodged, causing him to punch a wall, which drawed a crowd in the center to look at us. He swung another punch at me, but I dodged again. This went on for another minute until Nurse Joy came to see what's going on.

Nurse Joy: "Mr. Maple, please stop trying to harm Mr. Phantom, or I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Norman then stop and walked away with a scowl on his face. I just ignored him and walked up to Nurse Joy, who handed my fully healed pokemon to me and walked away to my room. 

Norman P.O.V.

Damn that Ash, making me feel like I'm the bad guy. He's getting strong. I bet I know who to call to discipline him. He's still a little kid on the inside. She might be able to talk some sense into him, since he always listen to her.

Norman: *Takes out Phone and dials* "Hello, it's me. Yes he's here and he's making us look bad. Misty and Brock are out thanks to him. *Looks to the Barracks and sees his name then smirks "Seems that his luck is about to run out, when can you get here?" ... "Perfect get here as soon as you can."

Ash P.O.V.

I'm finishing some more work those three employees of mine managed to sent to me and smoking a cigar. All my pokemon are out in the room doing there own thing with many of them congratulating Jellicent , Gourgeist, and Golurk. As I'm working, I then hear the phone started to ring, so I got up and headed to it.