How the Alliance Ended part 2

Ash P.O.V.

Everyone in the room was wide-eyed and silent on what I just said. The same boy they knew ten years ago, the one who stopped the evil organizations on their regions, was the one who brutally gun downed the bosses and Hunter J along with numerous grunts.

Lance: "Y-You? You did it?!" He said as he was pointing at me.

Ash: "Yes, I gun them down and took their suits as trophies, it wasn't much work to take them down."

Sabrina: "Then, how did you do it?" She said as many now wants to know the story. 

Before I could answer her, I was looking at them full moon and my eye behind my monocle began to change into another symbol. This time, it's a clock but it's going in reverse.

 This time, it's a clock but it's going in reverse

(Imagine it's moving backwards)

Ash: "Hm, where to begin?" 

Flash Back 

No one's P.O.V.

In Kanto, it was late at night. On the mountains, there was a secret hidden base with numerous symbols on them. They're the symbols for Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, and Hunter J Corps. Outside they're numerous guards from each organizations patrolling for unwanted intruders. Inside the base, in a secure room are the bosses. Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetsis, Lysandre, and Hunter J.

As they're discussing the future plans for the new team organization: Team Rainbow Rocket, in the woods was a figure with a black and gold violin case. The figure was male wearing a black dress shirt, black slacks, black polished dress shoes, a dark purple vest, a dark purple tie, a extremely rare pendant, black gloves, a black fedora, and finally an eyepatch on his left eye. This was the missing and dead trainer known as Ash Ketchum, now he calls himself Ash Phantom. In order for him, to continue his work in the casino, he needed to deal with a problem that's been a thorn on his side since his entire pokemon journey. He knew that the police won't do jack shit, so he's going to do this personally. As he's about to get ready to move, he sees cameras on outside monitoring. He reached into his pocket and summoned all of his pokemon. 

Ash: "You know what to do, my ghostly friends." His pokemon nodded and disappear in the shadows.

In the monitor room, there are grunts looking through the cameras incase of any suspicious activity. Not aware of any ghost pokemon behind them. The screens began to lose picture and on the screen was a dark purple eye. The eye was now shooting hypnosis beams at the grunts, knocking them out. As they're knocked out, the ghost pokemon quietly destroy the room, making the cameras useless. 

Ash was now walking to the base's door with Gengar and Spiritomb. As he's walking calmly, two guards notice him and are bringing out their pokeballs.

Grunt 1: "Hey what are you doing here?!"

Grunt 2: "Go back to where you came -"

Ash: 'Hypnosis'. A second later, the grunts are now asleep.