Ending B

Years Later

We see the Phantom King in his office doing his usual things. It's been a few years since he won the Master's Battle tournament, even if the gym leaders, elite fours, champions, Mr. Goodshow, and Scott believe that it wasn't a legal battle. When Ash left the conference room, he went back to the pokedex that was given to him by Lance. He made two choices, whether he should redo all the leagues or just go back to the casino and continue being a millionaire. He made his decision and left the Indigo Plateau, leaving a new pokedex that was broken apart and into the trash. 

Once he got back to the casino, he began to relax along with his pokemon. After his relaxation, he began to get back to work. Thanks to his victory at the Master's Battle Tournament, he began to get a lot of clients. Business began to get booming. Thanks to all of the money and profit he got, he began to get smart with it. He invest in many different thing. First, he invested in the Nacrene Museum thanks to his new mother and son relationship between him and Lenora. Next, he invested in the some small business throughout the other regions. He also expanded his gambling business in other regions. He kept his agreement with the people who also specialize in ghost pokemon. They made the deal and there will be more Phantoms Casino in the future. He also did things for his employees. Those three manager of his were give an extra $300 raise. He also stated that since his employees are working very hard, that everyone gets a one month paid vacation. Also, he spend more than $3,000 on liquor and cigars, which he has a very good reason for that.

That reason is for all the women that he's dating. How can one man handle 30 women? Shit if he knows. He manages his time to spend with girls. Many women would have thrown a fit or even just try to cut his nutsacks for dating so much women, but the ladies are just so happy that Ash is with them. Though they're always clinging around him, in his office, in his casino, in his bed, and even in his shower. Many other women are jealous as fuck, and would fight them for him, but Ash witness an outcome between some random ladies and Korrina, Maylene, Flannery, Karen, and Cynthia. Let's just say shit hit the fan. The random ladies were beaten to shit while his girls have a few scratches and ripped clothing. It was that day, Ash makes sure his girls are happy so that he won't face their female wrath.

His parent and child bond with Lenora happen a few days after he left back to his casino. One night, he's in his office signing some documents, when his door was suddenly slam open by a crying Lenora who just went to his arms and began crying. When she calm down, she explain that her 'faithful' husband has been cheating on her ever since she left Nacrene City for the Master's Battle Tournament. Once she cried herself to sleep, Ash calmly and quietly carried her to the bedroom that's installed next to his office and put on the bed and quietly left. He used his powers to teleport himself near the city and went to find the bastard. Once he found him, he immidiently went to work on his face. The result was two blacks eyes, a few missing teeth, a broken arm, a shattered knee, and 2 missing fingers. Before he left, Ash gave Hawes a threat that if he ever goes near Lenora again, he'll kill him. Once he went back to the casino, he inform Lenora what happen and gave him a teary cry, he also promised her that he will get her anything she wants. 

Anyway, Ash is in his office getting ready for a business trip that he has in a month over at the new Galar region that's recently made to the public. He's planning to stay there for a month or two to see if he can make a deal to expand his business in the new region.

Lenora: "So do you know where in the Galar region, you're going for a new casino?"

Ash: "Yes. The first place I'm heading is a town call Spikemuth. Apparently, that towns has a "Punk" vibe to it. From what I hear, the gym they have in there specialized in dark-types."

Lenora: "Interesting to know. Perhaps the dark and ghost types will enjoy the casino that belongs to the Phantom king."

Ash nodded and continue to work while drinking some wine. He plans to invite Lenora with him since he gave her a job as his personal secretary. He doesn't want his girlfriends to find out.

Sabrina: "Ash, I heard we're going to the Galar Region."

Roxie: "The Galar region?! I heard there's a punk city that I want to go to!"

Ash: "Yes, I'm going to Spikemuth for a business me-"

Fantina: "Oh darling, I can't wait for our trip. Ladies, we need to pack!" The other girls nodded and left to back.

Ash: *sighs* "Well there goes the quiet trip."

Lenora: "Oh don't worry dear, it will be quick before you know it."

Ash: "Quick isn't something that goes around with 30 girlfriends. Believe me, I went shopping with each girl for their birthday and each girl spends two days shopping." He said as he laid his head on the desk and Lenora giggles as she pats his head. 

The Phantom King doesn't need to re-battle the league to prove his point. He is the Pokémon Master and he has the skills to prove it. He has his friends, his pokemon, his soon to be wives, and his mother in all but blood. The Galar region will soon be visited by the Phantom King and his spooky companions. The world now know his name Ash Phantom, the Spirit Champion, the Best friend of all Ghost-types, the Husband of 30 minutes, and the Pokémon Master. Being in the darkness has it's perks.

ALRIGHT GUYS, COMING UP 

HAZBIN HOTEL. 

GET READY. ARTIST OUT. JA NE.