Putting the kid in his place part 1

Ash P.O.V.

For some reason, the one month break went by fast. It only seems like yesterday when Goodshow announce the break and the Gym leaders, Elite four, and Champions spend their first time in my Casino. Speaking of them, many enjoy there time gambling and drinking especially Alder who spent his days in the bar. The good thing was that there wasn't any problems with the guest or the dealers, since they know the rules. The bad thing though, is that the ladies have been getting clingy to me for almost 2 years. It first begins with them staying to talk to me when I'm working, next as I'm in my room relaxing and they're there as if they own the place. The crazy thing they ever did was when I was showering and as soon as I get out, Sabrina, Lorelei, Clair, Karen, Flannery, Glacia, Fatina, Elesa, Shauntal, Valerie, Malva, Cynthia, and Diantha were all out in towels covering their bodies waiting for me to come out of the shower. As soon as they saw my wet body and tattoos, they were all blushing and had nosebleeds which cause them to accidently drop their towels and fainted. I use that to my advantage and got dress and left the room. Which wasn't a good thing since I'm now need to buy more boxers. Anyway, I didn't just slack off like some other people, I trained using the underground arena beneath the casino. I also manage to secretly release my legendries since they had time to get out of the pendant. Now all of my pokemon are ready for the tournament, especially when now elite trainers are left to compete. I got dress in a new suit and began to get ready for the upcoming match. I'm wearing a dark purple dress shirt with dark purple slacks, a design tie, gray vest, black dress shoes, my eyepatch and pendant.

 I'm wearing a dark purple dress shirt with dark purple slacks, a design tie, gray vest, black dress shoes, my eyepatch and pendant

Ash: *get's a notification* "Hm? *Looks at the upcoming matches from phone* "Oh. Seems that you're next. You're going to loose just like your father, Maple." *Laughs evilly*.

I gathered all of my pokemon and we're getting ready to head back to the Indigo Plateau. Once everyone was gathered, I snapped my fingers and in a second we're back to our suite back in the Hotel.

Ash: "Alright guys, we're going up against another traitor  tomorrow. This time we're up against another traitor. I'm going to bring an old friend." *Touches pendant* "Once he sees his old friend, he'll be tearing up a storm." I then smirk as the eye covered by the eyepatch began to glow.

Time Skip to  tomorrow

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Elite round of the Master's Battle Tournament! We first started off with over a hundred trainers and now we're down to at least 40 trainers left in the tournament! Things will begin to get intense! Without further ado, Let's begin the first match! In the red corner we have the son of Hoenn's Gym leader Norman, Max Maple! *Some people began to cheer* "In the blue corner, we have the owner of Phantom's Casino and the bestfriends of all ghost pokemon, Ash Phantom!" Lot's of cheering especially from the women's side. 

We made it into our corner's and we stared eye to eye. Max has a smirk on his face while I have an emotionless look. Look's like he has a surprised attack, that cheeky little fuck.

Max: "You made it this far, Ash. But I'll be sure that you lose like the pathetic trainer you are!" He said in a arrogant tone. 

I didn't say anything as I just narrow my eye which caused him to flinch.

Referee: "This will be a 4-on-4 battle! It's acceptable to have a team double battle if you wish, but you must wait until the challenger brings another pokemon to battle! Moves like U-Turn and Volt Switch are prohibited! Now trainers send out your first pokemon!" He raised the flags. 

Max: "Go Mightyena!" He sends his Bite pokemon."

Ash: "Spook them, Shedninja." I calmly sent out my Shed pokemon. 

Referee: "Battle begin!" He brought down the flags.

Max: "Ha Shedninja, don't you know that it get's defeat by one attack, you must really want to lose."

Ash: "Shedninja, be a pal and use Silver Wind." Shedninja used wind to blow powdery scales.

It was really effective as it's weak against bug-types. Once the wind died down, Mightyena was panting as it was hit directly.

Max: "Don't worry Mightyena, it's ability Wonder Guard only works when it's hit by a super-effective attack. So let's give it to him! Use Fire fang!" The bite pokemon's fangs covered by fire energy and ran to Shedninja.

Ash: "Protect." Shedninja protect itself with a barrier. "Now finish this with X-Scissor." Shedninja slashed Mightyena by crossing it's claws, causing him to faint.

Referee: "Mightyena is unable to battle! The winner is Shedninja! Trainer send out your next pokemon!" 

Max: *Returns Mightyena* "Let's see if you handle this! Go Gardevoir!" He sent out his next pokemon. 

I can tell this was the Ralts from before since it's very rare to get a Gardevoir.

Ash: "What do you think Shedninja? Do you want too keep battling?" It just looks at me.

Shedninja: "..."

Ash: "Very well." I nodded to the referee.

Referee: "Battle Begin!" He brought down the flags.

Max: "Use Will-O-Wisp!" Gardervoir summoned bluish-white flame and shot them at Shedninja.

Ash: "Take it." Shedninja obeyed and left himself get hit from the attack.

Shedninja was just floating there as the fire attack wasn't really affecting him, making them shock.

Max: "What! That should have defeated him!"

Ash: "It's just as you said Max, Wonder guard get's through if it's attacked by a super-effective move. Unfortunately, for you Shedninja's been trained to handle strong attacks. It rarely get's hit. Now use Shadow Ball."  Shedninja formed a ball of darkness and shot it at the still shock Gardevoir hitting it dead on.

Max: *Growls* "Quickly use Fire punch!" The Embrace pokemon's hand was covered in fire energy. She then ran to Shedninja.

Ash: "Shadow sneak please." My Shed pokemon vanish.

Gardevoir stopped her attack as she tries to find Shedninja. Shedninja then appeared behind her.

Max: "Look out behind you!" He warned, but was too late.

Gardervoir was too slow to react from the attack behind and was hit causing her to faint.

Referee: "Gardevoir is unable to battle! The winner is Shedninja! Trainer send out your next pokemon!"

Max: *Growls as he returns Gardevoir but smirks as he got out two pokeballs instead* "You may have won again, but I'll win this double battle. Say hello to your old partner. Go Sceptile and Pikachu!" He brought out his starter and MY old starter.

The many people in the audience especially the Gym leaders, Elite fours, and Champions all gasped in shock as he brought out my old parter. The one who was with me my entire journey and the one who betrayed me in the end. Both Sceptile and Pikachu smirked at me as if they expect me to tear up. BUT they're sorely mistake.

Ash: "Come back Sheninja. I got two others who can deal with them." Shedninja just nodded slightly and floated back to me. I patted his head in appreciation and let it stay to watch. I then brought out two pokeballs, but one was a Beast Ball. "Let's see if you can defeat my special friends, little boy. Eliminate them, Mimikyu and Blacephon!" I sent my Disguise and Fireworks pokemon.

Referee: "Begin!"