Putting the kid in his place part 2

No ones P.O.V

Silence was around the arena as  they see the pokemon Ash released. A mimikyu is known to be really aggressive especially if they see a Pikachu. Now a blacephalon is another thing. Not many trainers have ever capture an Ultra Beast, let alone see an Ultra Beast. Everyone is thinking how Ash is a really powerful trainer to capture an Ultra beast.

Max: "W-what the hell are those?" He said with a little fear.

Ash: "These are one of my many ghostly friends. Both are known to be found in the Alola region, yet very little can be capture especially these two." He said as he patted their heads. "I met Mimikyu when I was about to end my pain, but he saved me and we became partners and better friends than that yellow rat. Blacephalon was just someone who wanted to have fun and believe me." *Eye under the eyepatch began to glow brightly and his teeth are sharp* "We have lot's fun especially when battling trainers!" He said with an evil smile.

Max: "It won't matter! Pikachu use thunderbolt! Sceptile use bullet seed! " Pikachu began to release a bolt of lighting and Sceptile shot seed bullets.

Ash: "Mimkyu psychic on that thunderbolt. Blacephalon, Fire blast." Mimikyu used his psychic powers and holds the electric attack and Blacephalon sends an intense blast of fire at Sceptile.

Max: "Sceptile dodge and used Energy ball on that Mimikyu! Pikachu used quick attack on Blacephalon." Sceptile gathers energy and shaped it into a ball and sends it to Mimikyu while Pikachu used his speed and heads to Blacephalon.

Ash: "Mimikyu block the energy ball with the thunderbolt, Blacephalon use Flame charge." Mimikyu counters the energy ball with the thunderbolt his psychic was holding and Blacephalon cloaks himself in flames and charges straight to Pikachu. 

Both charging pokemon collided, creating a smoke cloud. A second later, Pikachu was sent flying back with burn marks while Blacephalon was fine. 

Ash: "Double Shadow Ball." Both of his pokemon created a shadow blob and sent it.

As they're heading for Pikachu and Sceptile, they both made contact with each other, creating a bigger shadow ball.

Max: "Quick use Leaf blade and Iron Tail!" Sceptile's blades on his arm grew longer as Pikachu's tail was incased in steel.

They both attack the big ghostly ball. Once they made contact, it exploded sending them back with wounds.

Ash: "Mimikyu used shadow claws, Blacephalon use Overheat." Mimkyu created claws made of shadows and Blacephalon sends a large fire heatwave. 

The claws struck at Pikachu's face as Sceptile was being attack from the intense flames. Both of them were panting as they're covered in wounds and burns. Ash's pokemon are not even winded.

Max: "Damn you! Let's see if you can handle this!" He brings out a bracelet and throws a necklace around Sceptile's neck. "Sceptile, let's show this weakly his place! Mega Evolve!" He pressed his keystone and Sceptile's mega stone was glowing, created a huge light. 

Once the light died down, Sceptile was in his mega evolve form. Now they have a smirk on their face.

Ash: "Seems I'm going to have to step it up. Blacephalon, returned please. I'm going to bring out a special friend." My Blacephalon nodded and quickly ran next to Shedninja. He patted his head in appreciation and touched my pendant. "Come out, Jirachi." Arceus Pendant began to glow.

Everyone in the audience is watching as Ash's pendant was glowing. A orb began to come put of the glowing pendant and began to change shape. Once it was done changing, everyone sees a familiar figure. The light died down and the audience sees the Wish pokemon. The audience gasps in shock as a legendary pokemon is in front of them. Max and Pikachu were wide-eyed as they saw their old friend. Ash smirks as he sees Max trembling as he sees his old friend in front of him. 

Max: "H-how?! How did someone like you have him!" He said with anger along with Pikachu.

Ash: "He saws the betrayal you and the rest of the traitors did to me years ago. He joined my team and waited for a long time to get revenge and now it's happening."

Max: "I'm going to take my friend away from you!"

Referee: "B-battle begin!" 

Max: "Pikachu use thunderbolt, Sceptile use Hyper beam!" Pikachu sends out a bolt of lighting as Sceptiles sends out a huge beam of energy.

Ash: "Psychic." He said calmly.

Both pokemon used their psychic and holds the attack. Without saying anything, they send the attack back to each other. Once it made contact, it created a huge explosion. After a minute passed, the smoke began to clear out. Pikachu was seen unconscious on the floor while Sceptile was just on his knees struggling to stand up. Ash decided to just end this.

Ash: "Jirachi, fire punch, Mimikyu, end this with Shadow Claw." Jirachi use cloaked his fist in fire and Mimikyu created shadow claws.

Jirachi teleported next to Sceptile and punched him with his fire punch and Mimikyu strucked him with his shadow claws. As Sceptile goes down, he was transformed back to his normal form and was unconscious. 

Referee: "Sceptile and Pikachu are unable to battle! The winner of the match is Ash Phantom!" A second later, the audience began to cheer loudly.

All of Ash's pokemon were around him as he patted their heads in appreciation for their hard work. He returned them except Jirachi and walked up to Max, who was beginning to cry like a little bitch. Once he was in front of him, he picked him up from his shirt and looked him in the eyes.

Ash: "Look at you. All these years, yet you're here crying after you lost. Take your lost like a real trainer or else you might as well give up on being one. Don't ever try to battle again just because you had a pokemon that was once mine. Now, get the here. This wasn't a place for you anyway." He dropped him and walked away to his hotel room with Jirachi on his shoulder, savoring another taste in victory.