Team Seven's Shenanigans

The four Kages and Shisui stared at her in muted shock.

Shikamaru sighed. "Dammit, troublesome woman. We just replaced the last one that you broke with that Stone Shinobi's face."

Shisui's jaw dropped. "What?"

Neji chuckled. "A Stone shinobi attempted to attack Hinata-sama while she was out of the village on business. When he woke up from the beating that she gave him, he was here, and Sakura didn't take kindly to the fact that he had attempted to hurt her friend. Death by desk is definitely the most interesting that I have seen," he snickered.

Sakura huffed. "Shut up, Neji. You almost killed him before I got the chance so you can't even talk."

"You killed a guy with a desk?" Shisui asked.

"Not my fault that he had a soft skull. I didn't even use all my strength," Sakura muttered.

"I've killed a man with a table leg," Sai stated.

"I remember that. Weren't we on that mission to Grass with Kakashi-sensei, Yamato-taichou and Naruto?" Sakura asked, the others in the room gaping at the two.

"Mmm. I think so. That was the mission where Dickless pissed off that prostitute and Kakashi and Yamato had to fend her off with her feather boa."

Sakura burst out laughing. "Oh, Kami, I still can't get the image of Naruto on his ass with a high heel imbedded in the ground not an inch from his junk, and Kakashi and Yamato tying up that woman with that bright pink feather boa."

Shikamaru chuckled. "You know, I don't know why we expect anything normal from Team Seven. It's clear that it was doomed from the beginning to be a complete cluster, with Kakashi as a sensei."

"The fact that we got any training from him at all is amazing. Did you know that when we went up against Zabuza the first time, none of us could even tree or water walk?"

Hiruzen actually face-palmed.

Neji smirked. "No wonder Naruto was always crap at chakra exercises."

"Neji, the boy can create over five hundred shadow clones, without tapping in to the Kyuubi chakra. The poor guy has so much chakra that he doesn't know what to do with it. Sasuke was the only one with semi-normal reserves on our team, since mine were so small."

"What's five hundred shadow clones if he can't do anything with them?"

"He learned the Rasengan in a week and uses his clones to create them. On top of that, his clones also help him with training. How do you think he learned wind release so quickly? Or added it into the rasengan to create that ridiculous rasenshuriken?"

"Only, Naruto," Neji muttered, shaking his head.

"Naruto learned the Rasengan?" Minato asked, clearly deducing that they were talking about his son.

"Yeah. Learned how to add wind to it and throw the damn thing too," Sakura quipped.

Minato's eyes widened to the size of saucers.

Sakura shrugged. "That's just how he is."

"Uh, back to Danzo?" Hiruzen asked, reluctantly.

Shikamaru snorted. "He's probably having a very pleasant conversation with Shiro, if they haven't just put a silencing seal on him and left him in one of the cells. Same with Homura and Koharu, considering they were in on it. I'm sure that Tsunade took great joy in throwing them to the wolves."

"My granddaughter?" Hashirama asked.

Sakura nodded. "She trained all of us, though these four only started a year ago."

"I can only imagine what she did when Danzo attempted to have her assassinated."

"She made sure that all of the ROOT agents involved could never have children again," Sai stated. "She's extremely efficient with chakra scalpels."

"She castrated them?" Shikamaru wheezed.

"The men yes. She did something internally to any of the women," Sai deadpanned.

Shikamaru was the first to crack, bursting out laughing, just imagining the horror that those people must have gone through. Neji, Hinata, and Sakura were soon to follow. The four Kages, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Shisui drained of all color, looking sick.

"What the hell?" Shisui asked.

"Shishou is a very skilled medic. She would have known exactly where to hit, without causing any other harm. The only better medic is me," Sakura explained.

They stared in muted shock.

"And would you do that, Sakura-san?" Hiruzen asked.

"Sai wouldn't let it get that far. He can be very . . . creative," she stated, a scary looking smirk gracing her lips.

"You are my sister. If anyone attempted such a thing I would crush their kneecaps and make them kneel on the pieces."

Everyone cringed at the thought. "Damn, Sai."

He only shrugged. "I was trained in torture tactics. I had the best scores of anyone in that subject."

"Why am I not surprised?" Shikamaru asked.

"Because I am exceptional at everything that I do," Sai stated bluntly.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "Maybe with everything unrelated to being human," he muttered.

Sai cocked his head to the side, confused. "But aren't we all human?"

"He meant in terms of emotional responses and such, Sai," Sakura explained.

"Oh. Well I'm working on that," he said, slightly melancholy.

"It's fine, Sai. You work very hard to get better," Sakura soothed.

"I'm more worried about you, Sakura."

"I'll be fine, Sai."

Shisui frowned at hearing this. Not, I'm fine, but I'll be fine. What had happened to her? Why was she so sad?