Confrontation

Everyone looked at each other, trying to figure out how to go about revealing things.

It was Sai that spoke up. "Kakashi, you need to first find Jiraiya, Yamato, and Naruto."

Kakashi nodded, gesturing to one of the ANBU to go find the men.

"There will be another with Naruto. Just recently returned. He's currently on Naruto Arrest. Can't leave Naruto's side."

Sakura looked to Gaara. He shrugged.

And then it dawned on her. She stiffened, just as Itachi did next to her, as they both felt it.

Sasuke.

Fuck.

Shisui sidled up to Sakura and took her hand, squeezing it briefly before letting go, not wanting the Konoha nin to catch on quite yet.

The door opened, revealing the four men.

"Gaara!" Naruto yelled, glomping the Kazekage. "Good to see you man! It's been ages. And look! We got Sasuke-teme back!"

Several of the nin with her backed away from the blonde, fearing his energy would spread.

Upon seeing the large number of foreign nin, Jiraiya had taken up a position near Tsunade and Kakashi, Yamato doing much the same. Sasuke just stood there.

When Naruto was finished babbling, he took notice too.

"Whoa," was all the blonde could manage.

"Now that the requested shinobi are here, will you please drop the genjutsu."

Sasuke's eyes sharpened, taking in our appearances.

"This is strong. Even I can't see through it."

The Konoha nin looked at the foreigners with more caution now.

"Kakashi, I feel the urge to tell you to prepare yourself. These aren't normal people, and it could be a bit of a nasty shock," Sai stated, showing more emotional intelligence than the Konoha nin thought possible.

Kakashi only nodded, before Sakura gestured to the others to wait, before taking her hat off slowly.

Kakashi and Tsunade, to their benefit, only looked mildly surprised. Naruto and Sasuke outright gaped.

"Sakura?" Naruto managed to gasp out.

She only nodded.

"When I left, it was to take the position of Otokage. Orochimaru had sent Kabuto to talk to me, and from there, they offered me the position, if I wanted it. I came back, planning to pack my things and leave that night, only to be confronted by Neji, Shikamaru, and Hinata. Sai had intercepted me on the way back and knew of my plans. They decided to come with me. So we have been in Oto for the last two years, building it up to be a proper hidden village."

Neji, Shika, and Hinata dropped their genjutsu.

"These other people. . . well they are going to come as a shock to all of you, and I need you to stay calm and hear me out okay. First we have these three." and she gestured toward the three previous Kage, who then dropped the jutsu around them.

"Sensei?" Kakashi asked.

Minato nodded, before looking to his son. "Naruto."

"What? Who are you? How do you know me?"

Several people face palmed.

"Naruto, meet Minato, the Fourth Hokage. Minato, meet your dimwit of a son, Naruto," Sai stated.

Sakura snorted. "Sometimes I like how blunt you are, Sai."

"Thank you," he said, giving his signature smile.

Naruto for his part, was struck speechless.

"Leave it be for right now, brat. There are a lot of people here that we aren't sure about. We need to figure out who all of them are before you go asking questions," Jiraiya said. Naruto nodded.

"I'm sure you've heard rumors about the Akatsuki disbanding," Sakura said.

There were nods, Jiraiya looking rather grumpy.

"Why are you all pissed off, Jiraiya?" Sakura asked.

"I could never find out where any of them went. It's like they disappeared off the face of the earth."

Sakura smirked, turning to Shikamaru and Neji. "What were you saying about our summons not being enough?"

The two men grumbled under their breaths.

"The reason you could never figure out where they went is because they came to me."

Hell broke loose. Sasuke was yelling about Itachi, Tsunade was yelling about being reckless, Naruto was just being Naruto.

Shisui let loose a giant wave of KI, causing everyone to shut up immediately. Sakura sighed.

"Thanks."

"Not a problem."

"Now, as I was saying, they came to me. The leader of Akatsuki and I made a deal. He would fund us and we would provide the agricultural necessities to Ame. The only other stipulation was that I allow his members to spend some time in Oto, to see if my version of peace was better than his. I told him that if they wanted, at the end of their stay, they could opt to become an Oto shinobi, if they stopped the illegal activity. I would consider the slate swept clean the moment they took the Oto uniform. Most of them chose to do so."

And so she went down the list in her head. "Hidan," she said, gesturing to the man to lose the jutsu, "survived the attack from Shika. They've since made amends. He decided to stay with me. He is now our Head of T&I."

"What?" Tsunade asked, disbelief coloring her voice.

Sakura nodded. "He makes an effective interrogator and he's great with the new genin."

The konoha nin looked at the two in disbelief. Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Deidara," and the blonde rid himself of the jutsu, "Took on the title of evasion sensei. He uses his clay in drills with all of the genin teams, to get them used to it."

The blonde grinned. "I make fireworks too."

"Kisame is the kenjutsu sensei in his spare time. He is the Head of the Emergency Division at our hospital."

Kisame gave a sharp toothed grin as the jutsu over him faded.

"Sasori is a sensei and the Poison Division head."

Sasori gave a languid smile as the jutsu melted away.

"Kakuzu manages our finances," Sakura said, pointing to the man just becoming visible through the jutsu.

Sakura turned to Sasuke. "Call the fuck down, right now, or I'll feed you too Kisame."

Kisame gagged. "Gross, Sakura. He's too bitter."

Sakura laughed at the blue man.

"Itachi has taken up a position as a sensei, as well as psychiatrist. He's been helping a lot of people get over their past trauma using Tsukuyomi."

Sasuke scoffed, but watched as his brother faded into view.

"As I am sure the Hokage knows, Itachi was used by Danzo to kill off the Uchiha. His only option was to let Danzo do it, and spare no one, or do it himself, and spare his little brother."

Kakashi and Tsunade nodded. Sasuke looked like he had just been hit by lightning.

Sakura cleared her throat. Sasuke's eyes snapped to meet hers, a world ending rage simmering in his eyes.

"You dare to keep my brother from me! You knew where he was, yet you didn't tell anyone?" He lunged at her, kunai slashing, only to be met by another man.

Sakura gasped, a small scream bubbling up in her throat, when she saw blood spray. She lunged for Shisui, the one that had jumped between her and Sasuke, catching him as he fell.

"NO!"