Chapter 6

"I have almost 10 questions running through my head right now, but I'll start with the most important one, why the hell are you following me??" I said as I glared at the man in front of me.

He blinked, his lips set in a straight line "get in the car."

I looked around, hoping that he was speaking to someone else, because there's no way he is speaking to me, but we were the only sign of life on that street "Me?? I should get in your car? Do I look insane to you?"

He blinked again, his expression still unreadable
"I have a gun."

I rolled my eyes "sure, and I'm George Washingt-....WHAT THE HELL! you actually have a freaking gun!" I looked in horror as he brought out a pistol from his pocket.

What on earth is going on??

Deep breaths.

Deep breaths.

"Get in, and believe me, if you try running away I won't hesitate to pull the trigger." he told me.

He did not have to tell me twice.

Someone would think my tail was on fire because of how fast I rushed to the passenger's seat of his car.

When I reached the door he has already reached to push the door open for me from inside, a creep and a gentleman, how romantic.

I sat down in the passenger's seat with a sigh as I closed the door.

I'm so stupid.

I'm so stupid.

I'm so stupid.

Well what else could I have done??? He has a gun.

He didn't even wait for me to take my next breath before he drove off.

I watched as we drove past my car, to be honest it was the least of my concern right now, the biggest problem was that i took my feet, all by myself into the car of a mad man.

I'm in deep shit.

"The gun's not loaded" he said as he pulled the trigger and out came nothing, he looked at me before he threw the gun to the backseat.

I gaped at him as I turned to the door next to me aggressively trying to yank it open, I didn't care that I would fall off while he was still driving, it's better than whatever he's planning to do to me.

What is he even planning to do??

My heart beat increased as I thought about all the possibilities.

Oh hell no.

The stupid door was refusing to open! I pressed the unlock button myself but the door still didn't open.

What is this??

I turned to look at him "Why the hell isn't it opening??."

He ignored me.

I let out a deep breath to calm myself down, he can't know how scared I am, he'll use it to his advantage "Ok..Umar Kashmir, if you're going to kidnap me then at least tell me where you are taking me"

"Kashim" he corrected as the car came to a stop.

Shikenan Hameeda, kin gani?, your see what your big mouth caused for you! Shut up before he buries you alive!

"Give me your car keys" he ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

Instead of answering me he pushed his hand out, waiting for me to drop it in.