Chapter 15

Rumaisa stood up and she ran out of the room, yes, she literally ran off.

Crazy girl.

I turned to look at him and he stood up and he sat on the stool Rumaisa was seated on.

He looked at me and he didn't say anything.

I rolled my eyes "since you don't want to be a normal person I'll be the normal one, Hello Mr Kashim, how was your night?"

He shrugged "not bad"

"I'm surprised you actually came , and you're always trying to deny that you're not obsessed with me, I can see through your facade sir."

Umar being himself simply gazed down at me in annoyance.

I chuckled "What time did you leave yesterday?"

"2 am" he said.

My eyes widened "really?, what's the time now?"

"9 am."

"Oh"

"I met Al'amin" I told him

"I know, he came with me."

"Well can you at least act like you didn't know?" I asked.

"No."

I groaned "oh My God, speaking to you exhausts me."

He looked at me as if I shouldn't be the one saying that. Like he doesn't have to speak and he can roast you with just a glance.

"When am I leaving here?" I asked.

"Today or tomorrow."

I turned my head to look the at door when I heard it opening.

A nurse came in pushing a medicine cart in.

She greeted us with a friendly smile before she changed my drip and she gave me some medicines.

I thought Umar would leave through the process but he sat there and he watched us.

"Um..can I get up?, I want to use the restroom" I asked her.

"Sure, but I don't think you can stand on your own, let me help you."

She came to my other side and she helped me stand up.

It felt weird to be on my feet.

I limped to the toilet with her supporting me and dragging the drip stand with her.

When we reached the toilet she stopped "would you like me to stay outside?"

"Yes please." I said as I used the stand to support me as I moved it further into the toilet.

I closed the door and I used the toilet, I washed my hands and I came out.

I didn't know if I could take a shower...

I came out and she helped me back to the bed, I thanked her and she left.

I felt like I ran for the whole day, when did I become this unfit?

I was softly panting and Umar turned to look at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Yeah" I said, still breathing heavily.