Prologue

Hello Everyone!

This is my first story as you can see. I'd like to tell you some information before the start.

English is not my main language so there will be errors, lots of errors but I'll try to improve.

This story is for the mature readers, there will be some strong content.

I'm open for any critique, comment etc...

Oh and before I forget... I don't recommend for Starspeaker shippers to read this. (since her personality will be different and this is a Sunnyflight fanfic)

Enjoy!

(Starfligt)

Starflight never felt so scared in his life before. It was worse than his life under the mountain or being prisoner in the SkyWing Kingdom. He was taken by the NightWings again but this time his friends didn't know about it. He was sure that this time he was in the secret NightWing Kingdom wherever it was.

When he woke up he was in a cave. He was alone, at least that was what he thought first but soon he heard that somebody else was breathing near and that meant, he wasn't alone. Starflight didn't want to stay here. He started to walk to the entrance of this cave but at the same time Morrowseer came in.

"Finally! This pathetic exuse of a Nightwing woke up." he said in a voice full of contempt.

"What do you want?" asked Starflight. He didn't even try to hide his fear.

"Honestly... kill you" the answer made Starflight shiver. "but there are few of us and we need to know everything about your friends and the rainforest so... you are lucky. If you tell us everything we want to know then I give you a quick death but if you don't... things will get painful." Morrowseer then left the cave

"And don't worry." said a female voice behind Starflight. "When they don't torture you I will make sure every second while you are in here will be a nightmare." with that another Nightwing appeared then walked out of the cave leaving Starflight alone.

He just layed down curled up and tried his best not to cry but soon he lost this battle as he remembered his argument with Glory about reasoning with the Nightwings. She must think I betrayed them! She was right though! Now I don't think anymore we could reason with them. I just hope she became queen and she will rescue the Rainwings and me. If I'll survive that long...

He was tired, hungry and afraid. He could not do anything with the last two problem so he tried to sleep a little. It was hard since he could only thought about all the torment he have to endure. He didn't want to betray his friends so he gathered all his courage and decided not to give out any information. He just hoped his strength of will will last long enough.

Finally his tiredness won. Sunny... I wish I could see you just one more time so I can tell you... This was his last thought before he fell asleep.

(Glory)

She sat on her throne. My throne... it sounds strange and good at the same time. Forget about it now! I must focus on a more important matter. Her friends sit before her. 

"Come on guys!" said Clay. "Starflight would never betray us!"

"We can't be sure." argued Glory. "You said that he probably went to alert the Nightwings."

"Yes but now that I thought about it I don't think he actually did that." tried to defend himself the Mudwing.

"He was gone before and when he came back he wanted to choose Blister." reminded them Tsunami.

"But that was because the Nightwings forced him to do that!"

"What if they kidnapped him?" asked Sunny.

"Sunny's right! Maybe the Nightwings took him like the Rainwings and he needs our help!" said Clay.

"Maybe. We will find out the answer once we go to rescue the Rainwings. Untill then I have a kingdom to run and I need your help! Tsunami. Can you help me with training the most promising Rainwings for the rescure mission?" Glory wanted nothing more than just fly through the tunnel and bring back Starflight and the Rainwings but she was queen now and she had duties.

"With pleasure." smiled the Seawing and walked out of the royal hut.

"Clay, Sunny! I need you to count all the eggs and dragons so we will be sure not to lose anybody else."

"Sure thing!" said both of them and they started to walk out as well but before they exited the hut Glory could hear Sunny as she spoke to Clay. "I can't belive she thinks he betrayed us." She felt guilty but she had to be prepared for the worst.