Part 2 - Father

(Starflight)

He didn't get much sleep. He thought about what the female Nightwing meant about the others and the prophecy. He came up with the theory that there are another group of dragonets who born on the brightest night but he didn't know why was it necessary since nobody knew about what happened the Skywing until Morrowseer came before they escaped.

He didn't know what time it was. Two guards came and took him into the torture cave and started question him and he refused to answer. They clawed him almost every minute. It was the true agony but he had to hold on. He didn't want to give any information to these monsters. The cave was filled with Starflight's yelling in pain and scent of blood.

He felt really weak now. After they finished he was at the edge of fainting. Even breathing hurt to him. It was so hard to move but the guards forced him. This time he was taken to somewhere else.

"Just put it down somewhere there Fatespeaker, I don't have time for this now, I will examine it after I finished with the Rainwing venom research." heard a male voice from a nearby cave.

From that cave the a Nightwing came out, the only female Starflight had seen. Now he knew that her name was Fatespeaker.

"Ohh... I see you had a great day" she said as she got closer. "Maybe I will come and check on you so you won't get bored" she then left.

They went to that cave Fatespeaker just come from. There was Morrowseer and another Nightwing who was unknown to Starflight. As he looked around in the huge place he guessed that this was some kind of research lab. His eyes suddenly locked on an item. It was a relatively small, star-shaped, glowing blue object. Starflight recognized it. It was a dreamvisitor. He read about it in one of the scrools when he lived under the mountain.

"If there isn't a message or order from Queen Battlewinner then leave. I don't have time for you." said the unknown Nightwing without looking at them.

Morrowseer looked at the gueard who left the cave without a word. Starflight didn't know what to do. He really wanted to lie down because even standing was really painful for him since there were wound on his legs too.

"I brought him here because he has information about the Rainwings but we couldn't get it even with torturing. Maybe you can persuade him." said Morrowseer to the other Nightwing who Starflight guessed was a scientist.

"If you couldn't made him to speak then what do you except from me Morrowseer?"

"Because he is your son, Mastermind."

Morrowseer's word surprised Starflight. His father was right before him and he didn't even cared to look at him. He never imagined meeting with his father will be like this. He was unsure. He always wanted to know who his parents were even after his expectations lowered when they met Clay and Tsunami's family.

"I'll leave you two now I have to speak with the Queen." with that Morrowseer left. He didn't even needed to tell Starflight not to try anything, he knew he was too coward to do such thing as trying to escape or something like that and he was right.

Now Starflight was left alone with his father and didn't know what to do.

(Sunny)

She wandered until it became dark. The whole time she thought about Starflight. She missed him. She always enjoyed his company. When they were under the mountain she often went to him to read together. But recently he started to acting strange. It started before they escaped the mountain and became more intense after they left the Sea Kingdom.

Maybe the others noticed this too. Maybe they know something. I better ask them. She also wanted to know when will they be ready for the rescue action.

The first dragonet she found was Clay who was eating a jungle animal Sunny didn't recognizes though she was sure that wasn't a sloth.

"Hey Clay!" she greeted him.

"Hello Sunny! Sorry but there isn't much left but if you want I can bring you one." said the Mudwing watching his 'little sister' coming to him.

"No thanks I'm fine with the fruits for now." refused his offering politely. "I just wanted to ask you something."

"Go on."

"Have you noticed that Starflight's been acting stargely before his disappearance?"

"No. Haven't noticed anything strange. Why you ask? You miss him too?"

"Of course I do!" she almost shouted. "But that's not what I'm talking about."

"Then I don't know what do you mean."

"It's - never mind... Maybe just my imagination" she didn't even waited for Clay to react, she left him and went to the royal hut. In other, similar situations she usually turns Clay for help but while talking with him she get the thought that maybe she have to talk about it with another female. She hoped that Glory might help her out.

Glory was alone. The audition time was over now and Sunny could see that she was happy about that.

"Hey Sunny! I thought about finding you or Clay since you hadn't gave me the scroll with the information about the eggs." she said as she spotted her. Sunny totally forgot to hand over the scroll and it was still with her in a leather purse she quickly took it out and gave it to the Rainwing Queen.

"Glory! I wanted to ask you that did you noticed that Starflight's been acting strange before he was kidnapped?"

"No... I haven't noticed anything not normal..." though the look of her face said otherwise. Sunny wasn't stupid. She was sure Glory knew something and doesn't tell her. She really wanted to ask her but she was tired and then remembered that Glory has bigger problems now so she shouldn't bother her with things like this.

"Okay, I think I go to sleep now." then she left to her sleeping place.