Part 1 - Suffering

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

(Starflight)

He didn't get much sleep. Morrowseer came to the cave with two other Nightwings Starflight didn't know. They were probably guards since they had weapons with them.

"Come with us!" ordered Morrowseer and Starflight did as he told. He knew there was no point resisting now even when he was scared what will happen to him.

As they walked in the tunnels, Starflight noticed that somebody was following them. He didn't know who it was but he got a feeling that it was that female dragonet who treathened him.

Soon they walked into a cave which was just big enough for them. There were chains and the two Nightwing guard locked him in the chains then turned around and walked out of the cave.

"So I will tell you what will happen now." began Morrowseer. "You are a disgrace and you're not dead yet only because there are only a few of us. You will tell us everything you know about the rainforest, the Rainwings and the other useless prophecy dragonets. Then if we are statisfied with your answers and Queen Battlewinner grant you mercy, you will live with us and help us with our plans. If you resist, we will bring you here and torture you every day until we break you or you die. Am I clear?"

Starflight was really scared now. When he lived under the mountain with his friends he could avoid most of the conflicts by searching a dark corner and hide there with the help of his black scales but now there was nowhere to hide.

He didn't want to betray his friends. He didn't want to tell anything to the Nightwings. I need to be brave this time! I can't give up! My friends will rescue me! I need to think! He was sure Morrowseer lied about the part they would spare him if he tell them anything because earlier he said that he will give him a quick death. His best chance was to last as long as possible.

"So tell me..." and with that. Starflight living nightmare began.

(Sunny)

"Finally!" said the little Sandwing as she and Clay finished counting the Rainwing eggs. They could even took note who were the mother of some recently layed eggs. She was happy that they were fast. She started to walk with Clay back to the royal hut. It would have been faster if they flied but it was a little hard for Clay to manouver among the huts and the trees. For her it wasn't really a problem since she was smaller.

"Do you think Starflight is all right?" Clay's question immediatly changed Sunny's good mood. She tried not to think much about Starflight but it was impossible to ignore the thoughts about him.

"I hope he's not hurt... I wish we could save him now." she said changing her voice from the usual happy tone to a much sadder one.

"Yeah... me too. I still can't belive Glory and Tsunami thought that he betrayed us. I know he would never do something like that! He is our brother!"

"Yes... he is."

Suddently they heard yelling. They immediatly recognized Tsunami's voice. They decided to go see how the Seawing princess handle the Rainwings since shouting was her usual tone to dragons other than her friends.

As they got to the place they saw as the orders she yelled was executed differently by each Rainwing.

"You are lucky! You got a short break now!" shouted to them as she started to walk to Sunny and Clay but Sunny guessed that needed the break more than the Rainwings.

"They are impossible..." complained Tsunami. "Some of them are promising but the rest..." she turned around but the Rainwings left. She was surprised at first but then as she looked up she realized that this was the time when Rainwings took their sun time.

"You scared them quickly" they heard Glory as she landed beside them. 

"Very funny... You know they just went for their precious nap."

"Ohh no! I totally forgot that the dragons who are my subjects now are taking their nap at this time of the day! I'm the worst queen ever!" said the new Rainwing queen sarcastically. "So how's things going on 'General' Tsunami?"

"It's almost impossible to make them do what I say! They always complaining about EVERY little thing! A few of them shows that they willing to change to help us rescue the captured Rainwings and defend the rainforest but the others... The hardest part will be to make them use their venom on other dragons if necessary."

"Well at least you can do what's you best at: bossing."

"Guys! I'm hungry. I'm going to get somethink to eat." said suddenly Clay and not waiting for the answer he took off.

"Don't you dare kill a single sloth!" shouted Glory to his direction then she left and soon after her Tsunami did the same, leaving Sunny alone.

Not knowing what to do, she started to wandering around the Rainwing village thinking about Starflight and a plan to rescue him as soon as possible.

(Starflight)

The turture he got in the last few hours was almost unbearable. At the end he was full of wounds, lost lots of blood and felt pain everywhere on his body but he didn't told them anything though he didn't know how much longer will he be able to hold on since this was the first time and it was pure horror to him.

The two Nightwing guards who was with Morrowseer earlier took him to the dungeon this time and locked him in a small cell then left.

"Who is my new neighbor?" heard a voice from the cell next to him? It was familiar for him but didn't recognized whose voice was.

"I'm Starflight. You?" 

"Oh you are the Nightwing Dragonet of Destiny"

"Wait... Deathbringer?" asked finally recognizing his voice.

"The best assassin in the world in person" he said proudly. "What are you doing here? Did they captured you? Is Glory all right?"

Starflight knew that Deathbringer fell in love with Glory the first time he saw him but he didn't really trusted since his mission was to kill them but now they were both in prison and he hoped that this wasn't some Nightwing trick.

"They kidnapped me and I don't know anything about the others but they are probably safe now in the rainforest." He heard a relieved sigh. "They took me and forced me to tell them everything I know and tortured me because I refused to do."

"Oh... that's sad. Well if complete my mission you would have got a quick death."

"That's not really helping..." he wasn't in a mood for continue speaking with him but while talking he felt less pain. "By the way... why don't they just get the information they need by reading my mind?" asked Starflight but he already had a theory.

"Because there aren't any mindreader Nightwing." answered Deathbringer.

Starflight heard somebody coming. Soon the same dragon stood before his cell who he saw when he woke up and probably she was the one following him as they took him in the torture cave but he still didn't know who she was.

"My vision said you would resist. Don't worry though. We will broke you or you will be dead before your friends even try to rescue you. And if they do... they will be death too and then I, Fatespeaker and the others will be the one fullfilling the prophecy. I will come back soon to make sure your time here is horrible." she then left.

Starflight was confused now wondering what she meant about the others and her fullfilling the prophecy.