Part 9 - Darkness with a spark of Light

Hello everyone! I hope the holidays went great for all of you! Mine was fantastic.

I have to tell you that you are AWESOME! I got my first followers and this story got over 300 views! WOW!  I never expected such a positive welcome for this story to be honest. Maybe this doesn't seem much to some of you but for me it does because this story is the first in so many ways. My first story on wattpad, my first story written in english, my first WoF fanfic and my first shipping story. So THANK YOU very much for this!

Ohh and also I finally made a cover. It's really just some low effort photoshopping but I guess it's better than nothing.

And now: Enjoy the next chapter!

(Starflight)

The next two days were almost as bad mentally as his time on the vulcano island. Most of the time he wasn't even sure if he was awake or asleep. He couldn't even see in most of his dreams. There was just the voices. Voices of dragons he knows, he used to know, he thinks he know and he doesn't know. Sometimes he got lucky and had a short dream where he could see but that was worse. Because those dreams weren't nice and good. No... Those were nightmares.

He saw his friends turning around and leaving him. He saw rainwings looking at him terrified, then he realized that these rainwings were the ones the nightwings kidnapped. He saw Kestrel and Dune looking at him with contempt in their eyes.

When the dreams were just pitch black then he heard the voices.

"He betrayed us" This was Glory's voice.

"Coward" He wasn't sure but it sounded like Morrowseer.

"Will they capture us again?" A rainwing who he didn't know.

"You are boring" He recognized Tsunami's voice.

"You are selfish" This sounded like Fatespeaker.

"Useless" Kestrel.

"Nightwings are so evil" Another rainwing perhabs.

"You can't solve problems by hiding in the darkness" was it Dune? He couldn't remember clearly his voice.

"Why can't you help your own tribe?" he didn't know whose voice was it he only know that it was a nightwing.

"Why are your lectures so annoying?" it was definitely Clay's voice.

"Nightwings are liars! All of them!" He didn't know who said that.

"Traitor!" came from all of his friends.

"I always considered you as my brother." Sunny's voice was the loudest. And it hit him the hardest.

These voices. These were memories, dreams and maybe some of them came from outside of the healing hut where he was. He didn't know anymore which was which. He couldn't decide which was real and which was not.

It pained him. He wanted to speak with someone. Anyone. But now he didn't know if he was awake or not, it made things harder.

Soon it became unbearable. He wanted to escape from the voices. He tried to get up but was unable to.

"I don't love you" He heard Sunny's voice again. He started sobbing, then crying. But there were no tears. The lava took away even his tears.

He tried to stand up again. This time he made it. He started running but only after a few steps he hit a wall. After turning a little he started to run again but was stopped by the wall again. Third try. Now he run into someting else and fell again. It was the bed he was lying on.