Names and Ponunciation

Thank you for reading my work, Waiting Shapeless!

There are many names and alien species referred to in this book. This chapter is meant to help the reader recall a basic understanding of a forgotten name or concept.

For a more in-depth description and illustrations of individual species and the five universes, please check out the book
"Pentaverse Species Guide", written and illustrated by myself, Kenny Fyor.

Or, follow me (user @KennyFyor) to see all my works.

Enjoy!

Aiter- (Ay-Ter) A peaceful species of robotic artificial intelligence. The third gift of the Holy Roulten. They are characterized by their round bowl-like transparent heads, and stout bodies that move across the ground using an intricate form of convey tread. Very well liked across the Penteverse for their compassion and helpfulness.

Allonp- (A-Lawn-p) A war loving species of robotic artificial intelligence. The second gift of the Holy Roulten. They are characterized by their organic looking eye and thin, metallic half circle of a head which supports it, a convex lower half and four robotic, thick, long legs that maneuver it across the ground. Their species is so despised of the Pentaverse that a planet in the Otacke universe was established for them and maintained as a planetary prison.

Byralnus- (Barrel-Nus) Captain of the Conservation of Species Committee's team seven. He is of the Ferionus species.

Bai- (Bay) See EkirBai.

Capozeeri- (Cap-Oh-Zeer-Eee) A species of alien from the Unnon universe. Known for their peaceful nature. They are characterized by their blue hued skin, a large, single eye that sprouts from a long and thick fleshy tube like neck, stubby three fingered hands, and tick, cylindrical wrinkled legs and feet. Not incredibly intelligent or sociable by nature but friendly and peace loving.

Cito- (Sigh-Toe) A species of alien from the Otacke universe. Known for their intelligence. They are characterized by their short humanoid bodies, small bald rat-like heads, disproportionately long thin fingers, and long thin yellowish bones that protrude from their brow line over the ears and past the back of the head.

Dohaydo- (Doe-Hay-Doe) A species of alien from the Gallidon universe. Recognizable by their squat stature and known famously by the second to largest space armada in the Pentaverse, which they own. They are characterized by their round lumpy bodies and thin protruding arms and legs. Not known for their intelligence. Humans derogatorily refer to the Dohaydo species as 'potatoes' due to appearance and coincidental name similarities.

Droni- (Der-oh-nee) A species of alien from the Gallidon universe. They are characterized by their stout bodies and seemingly mis-matched long spindly necks.

EkirBai or Bai- (Eek-Er-Bay, Bay) A member of the Conservation of Species committee's team seven. She is of the Quibeek species.

Ferionus- (Ferry-On-Us) A species of alien from the Unnon universe. They are characterized by their thin transparent crystal bodies, their crystal sprouting heads and hands, and their many spider-like eyes. Due to a lack of respiratory system and being composed of a strong mineral like material, the species survives very well in almost any climate. Speaks using a vibration of sorts that emanates from the crystals atop their heads. Very intelligent and has produced some of the greatest war masterminds the Pentaverse has ever seen. Usually a milky clear transparent color, but it is not uncommon for a Ferionus to be blue, redish-pink, dark purple, or yellow.

Gallidon- (Gal-Lid-Dawn) The second universe of the Pentaverse.

Gaunth- (Gone-Th) Hud's supervisor and friend. He is of the Rhaa species.