AN 4

Hiya guys!

This last chapter is exactly what I was talking about when I said there would be shorter chapters coming up in the future. But... I couldn't bring myself to publish more than just this one. 😬 I'm sorry guys.

There will be a couple more "Letter" chapters like this one that will pop up. I realize that they seem out of place at the moment. But just understand that yes, they are part of the story. No, they are not me trying to push my ideals or my concept of reality. Haha

In the end (which if I might add is coming up very quickly) everything should make sense.

Er... hopefully. 😬

I really think it's pretty amazing that you guys are still even reading this! I started writing this book years ago... possibly about a decade ago or so. And believe me, my writing was awful back then. This book has gone though a lot of good changes since then, but it still needs some work.

I want to thank all of you again! AegisXyston , @LeLettre7, @z4k4ri4, @shgakewebrinza, @KaneCaston and @Silverthe1Wolf, you guys have been so supportive though this. All the votes and comments make me incredibly happy! I hope that this story adds a little something good to your life, as your support has added something good to mine 😊. Thank you guys so so much!!

I also cannot forget to thank everyone else that is reading this book. I know there are more of you out there, I just can't name you 😬. Your reads give me hope that this story is entertaining for you to read haha. I hope it actually is entertaining, and that it continues to be entertaining to read! 😊 please don't be afraid to comment on something you like or even don't understand, honestly your input as a reader is invaluable. There are things that you see that I wish I could, and you guys have really helped me in the past.

Once again, thank you so so much, everyone! 😁

Guys please be safe out there! I think things are getting better with the warmer weather, but please still be cautious! It's not over yet 😰

Talk to you later!! 🤩