3. Unexpected Encounter

Year 1940

Howard Stark was an inventive mechanical engineering prodigy, constantly creating new technology and looking for ways to improve it despite he is a totally playboy and very rich. He always gets what he wants. Ladies can't resist his handsome face and charismatic personalities, always wanting his attentions. There is no way a single woman could ignore him.

That is until when he was testing his new invention outside his lab, something fell from the sky landing few feet away from him with loud crushing sound and causing the ground to smashed.

Quickly he rushed to see what was it and to his surprised he saw an unconscious yet beautiful woman lay on the large crater. Rushed to the unknown lady, checking her pulse if she is still alive but he doubt the lady survive from the fall. Her abdomen is bleeding and to his shocked, she is breathing. She is alive! How can this happened?! No one could survive more than 10 feet tall from the sky!

What kind of an idiot man brave yet idiotic enough to dropped a lady?!

After he took her in, placing her on a soft bed and cleaning her wound before he take a seat beside the bed in wonder. Her brunette hair, her beautiful face and her weird looking uniform... must be an armor. Frowning at the thought who would do such a thing when he heard her groaning, catching his attention that she is now finally awake. Blinking her eyes before she immediately try to sit up from the bed but a hand stopped her from moving.

"Woah there, take it easy." Howard stood up from the chair, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Her head immediately turn to face him in alarm, quickly jump away from him in defend as if he is a threat. He stays there in surprise when she react too fast and moved away from him, staring at him in caution and fierce.

Never in his life, that one day a woman fear him or glare at him yet unexpectedly that day is today. Women suppose to fall for him and blush at the sight of him but this lady is so different. She is glaring at him. Stood away from him as if he is... an alien!

He smile flirty at her, trying to step closer, "Come on, beautiful. Why not we—"

His smile dropped when she rise her sword and pointing at him, narrowed her eyes in distrust.

He gulps, for the first time, he don't know what to do to comfort her. "You don't need to stand too far from me." Rising both of his hands up, "I'm empty. No weapons. See? You're safe."

Tilting her head to the side, curious of what he is trying to do. That is when his phone call ringing causing her to look around in danger and when she saw where the source of sound coming from, in a flash she smashed the device.

Boom!

The lab shook violently as smokes cover the room. And when the smoke lifted, the strange lady staring blankly at the enormous crater on the ground where it was destroyed. Howard was on the ground, mostly sitting in shocked, his mouth opened, eyes widen at the sight of his... "...well... no phone call for me today... great..." He mumble sarcastic, rubbing his face.

Looking up, he stares weirdly at the lady who is moving the broken device to inspect it still making sound or already dead. He just shook his head while dusting the dirt away from his white shirt, "You broke it. No more sound, okay? You can stop now."