20. Stay

Why not you just sit still and let me finish this quickly.

I will eliminate those who hurt you..

Permanently...

Year 1991

A few years ago after the 'Apocalypse' event that happened to be in the news all around the world, Layla stays with the Stark family due to Tony's bragging about how bad was Erik treating her and kept her hidden in a small house at Poland.

There was the time when Erik came to visit them and was shocked to saw Layla is alive and healthy. He was trying to take her back and live normally again but Tony pushed him away from her, telling him that he has no right to take her away from her family.

Annoyed as it seems, Erik and Tony began to arguing and almost fist to fistfight but luckily Layla managed to stop them by punched their heads in unison without a sweat.

Watching them both fighting for her that she couldn't stand still, Howard confront Tony trying to reasons him that Erik is not what he seems and he is very dangerous plus not an ordinary human just like them. Maria scolding Erik like a mother for doing something reckless about the whole fights and dangerous events. Having enough, Layla had made her decision.

She WILL stay with Howard and his family.

There is no turning back.

Even though she had promised to stay by Erik's side but if the path he chose the rebellious side, she forces herself to back away and stood by Tony's side.

Yes, she is a Goddess to win a war.

But, not a Goddess to create a war.

He is very persistent and doesn't want to lose her again. His rage slowly took control of his power, the mansion suddenly tremble vigorously causing few of the accessories broke including the windows and they were panicked, fear of what he will do next either he hurt them or kill them.

To see him in such state, the sudden heavy pain sensation in her chest and she couldn't resist the urge to hug him calmly and soothing him with her magic aura. How can she leave him alone when she knows that he is emotionally unstable and fills with a vengeance without him realize that there is a good way to overcome his trauma and he is not alone.

Leaving him will cause him in despair.

Leaving him will cause him to become evil.

Leaving him will cause him to create an army of his own.

Leaving him...