Chapter 10:

We finally get in the house. "Hey babe you hungry?"

" Yes."

" Well then fix you something to
eat." My mouth drops open. No he didn't.

" Lol nah baby I'm just kidding now close your mouth before I put something in it."

I close my mouth and walk into the
room laughing. I check my phone. 10 messages.

* Red.*

* Red.*

* I know you see my messages.*

* Why did you leave me?*

* Come back. He's no good for you.*

* I'm sorry Red. I'll never hurt you
again.*

* I HATE YOU!!!!!*

* No jk I love you.*

* Hey babe when you coming back
over?*

* Babe why aren't you responding? Do you not love me anymore?*

    Holy shit. Max has gone crazy. It's scaring me. I take a deep breath and undress. I go into Blue's closet to change into something comfortable. I pull through some clothes and run into a pile of clothes. They're female clothes. They're my size. OMG!

They're my clothes. I throw on some boy shorts and a spaghetti strapped tank top.

   I walk in the kitchen and something smells yummy. My tummy rumbles at the smell.

" What you cooking?"

" A welcome home meal."

He looks her body up and down. Damn look at her legs and body. It's perfect. She has the perfect body. Blue gets an instant hard on at thing thought of the things he wants her to.

" What's for dinner?"

" A welcome home meal."

I smile. " And for dessert?"

" Oh it's baking right now." He winks at me.

My baby is a freak. I smile and go sit down on the bed. I turn on the T.V. My phone rings.

" Hello?"

" Oh baby I'm almost there, just say my name so I can come. Oh I miss you and your tight little pussy. Don't you miss me? I miss coming inside of you." Max is breathing real heavy. I hang up the phone. All of my appetite is gone.

* Oh baby I just came everywhere. I
think hanging up on me is sexy. I like em' fiesty baby. Do it again.*

He calls and I hang right up. He keeps calling back and I keep hanging up.

* Oh yes baby. Keep doing that. You
gone make me go a round two.*

I put my phone on silent and turn it
over.

   " Baby girl. Dinner is ready." He walks into the room.

" I'm going to change and I'll be there in a minute." He takes off his shirt. My God. Red couldn't take her eyes off of him. She would skip dinner and hop right into dessert. His chiselled 6 pack was always on point and those arms were big for no reason. He smirked at Red.

" Can I help you?" Red shook her head slightly as if she was snapping out of something. She smiled then bit her lip. She looked down at the bulge in his pants.

" Not unless we skipping to dessert." Red said as she exited the room.

    At the dinner table Red was kinda of picking at my food. Blue made meatballs covered in gravy, rice, blue berry muffin cornbread and sweet corn. It all looks and smells good but I'm not in the mood to eat. Red stomach rumbled and then ran out of her seat into the nearest bathroom.

" Blahhh!" Red began to vomit. She throw up again and again. Red spit out the nasty taste. Blue comes in the bathroom.

" Are you okay?" Red nods her head. Then spits in the toilet." Are you sick?"

" No, I just had to throw up." She was a little weak.

" Are...are you pregnant?"

" I doubt it. I was disgusted by something."

"By what?"

Red looked at him. " Max. He has
been calling and texting all day. He called playing with himself and-" She throws up again. "He raped me and anything sexual from him makes me sick."

" Are you sure you're not pregnant though? He...he raped you."

I was feeling really really hungry
these past few days and now I'm throwing up. Am I pregnant? I don't want a baby by Max.

" I'm not that sure." My heart begans racing. I'm nervous.

 " You want to take a test?"

" Yes. I don't want his baby."

   Blue went to the store and came back with a pregnancy test. I go to the bathroom and pee on the stick.

" Well?" He ask as I come out the bathroom.

" We have to wait 15 minutes."

    We both paste the room back and forth. I bite my nails. I love kids but I don't want any by him. He or she would have a rapist for a dad. He would never see his child. Oh God
please don't let me be pregnant by this man. I know Blue is going crazy.

    He looks over at her. He doesn't want her to have a baby by him, by any man really but mainly by
him. He would be no good to her child. He wants Red to have his kids.

  It's finally been fifteen minutes. Blue and I run into the bathroom.

" What's it say?" Blue is so anxious.