Chpater 26:

Blue gives Max an uppercut. He stumbled back. Blue punched him in the stomach and then kneed him in the head. Max falls on his ass. He staggers up. Blue charges at him but Max dodges his hit and hits him in the rib three times. Blue knees him in the the stomach and gives him a right hook and left hook to the face. Max punches Blue in the face one, twice but the third time, Blue grabs his arms and throws him on the floor. He gets on top of him and gives and punches him in the face repeatedly. Then Max grabs Blue by the head, wraps his legs around his waist and then climbs on top of him. Blue covers his face as Max tries to hit his face. Blue pushes him off.

" Is that all you got Bitch?"

" I'm just getting warmed up. Pussy!"

Blue gives him a right hook, left hook, punches him in the stomach, smashes his head into his knee, then throws him on the floor and stomps him.

" This is for Red...this is for me...and this is because I don't like your ugly ass!"

Blue keeps kicking. Max grabs his foot and yanks it. Blue hits his head hard.

" I'm sure as hell going to miss Red after I kill her."

They both are dazed. Max crawls up towards the stairs. Blue's vision is kind of blurry. I must protect my family. Blue gets to his feet, shakes his head and grabs Max by the back of his shirt and the top of his jeans and throws him down the stairs. Blue climbs on top of him and punches him repeatedly in the face. Everyone burst through the door.

" Blue! That's enough."

They all grab him.

" No, no...let me kill him!"

" Blue your wife and kid needs you. Don't throw it all away. He's not worth it."

Blue tries to calm his breathing. He wipes his mouth.

" Where is she?"

" I ain't tell you shit!"

Everyone aims their gun at him.

" Shoot him in the dick!"

They all cock their guns.

" Woah woah woah woah woah woah...woah....in the attic, she's in the attic."

Blue kicks him in the dick then heads up to the attic.

" Red! Baby! Red!" He pulls down the ladder to the attic.

" Baby? Are you in here."
Omg Blue!

He spots Red and she looks drained of energy.

" Baby."
oh my god. Its him. It's really him. My hero. Red smiles. He rushes over to her and to cut her loose. When her arms are free, she holds on to him really tightly.

" It's okay. Daddy's here."

She smiled harder then Blue began to sound very far. Blue held onto her tightly as her grip began to loosen up and her smile began to fade. He shook her.

" Red...Red!" He continued shaking her.

" Somebody get me an ambulance! I need an ambulance please!" He cries into her neck as he holds her. "No! No! No! Red!!!!"