Chapter 32:

" Get up!" Blue steps back so Nick can get up. He staggers to his feet. " What's all that shit you been popping?"

He punches him in the face again.

" You was gone whoop my ass right?!" He kicks him in the stomach. " Well let me see it."

Nick folds up in the against the wall gasping for air after that last blow to the stomach.

" You real tough for sneaking me." Nick spits the blood from his mouth on the floor.

Blue smiles and puts his hands up. " Alright, I'll give you time to catch your breath."

Nick gets up places his hands on his knees for three seconds. " I don't need it." He runs at Blue. Blue grabs his arm, bends it then kicks him in the legs.

" Arghh!"

Blue throws him across the room. He gets back up and punches Blue in the face.

" Is that all you got?!" He uppercuts Nick then gives him a right hook.

" You know she was an amazing little thing. How does it feel to have my sloppy seconds?"

Blue grips Nick's shirt firmly and rams him into the wall. " I'll always have her virginity, I'll always be her first, she'll always remember me, who I am. You're just a rebound, had I Never hurt her, she would've been with someone else."

" Shut up! Do you hear yourself? You're sick! She will always love me. We're soul mates. That's your daughter man. You're own flesh and blood."

" I'll always love her. " SHE'S NOT YOURS TO LOVE LIKE THAT!!!! No Blue calm down.

Blue throws him on the floor, gets on top of him and pounds him repeatedly.
He raped me Blue! You deserved it. Get over it Red! Blue's mind went crazy. Everything that he has did to Red, all the built-up anger, it came out. He pounded and pounded. Blood splattered across his face. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you. Blue couldn't stop even at those words Red said to him earlier. I'M in love with you. I would Never leave you. You'll make a great dad.
   Blue held his fist just a few inches away from his bloody face.

" Do it. Kill me."

Blue went all the way back but his arm wouldn't move forward. He let him go and dropped his fist.

" No. I won't you to live with what you did and with what is about to happen." Blue gets off of him.

Three big men come into the shower with a broom stick.

" So you like raping little girl huh?" The guy with the broom ask. " Strip his ass down." They strips him naked.

" Wait! Wait! Wait! What are doing?"

" Showing you what it feels like." He breaks the broomstick in half. " Who's the bitch now?" He shoves the broomstick up his ass.

" Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! " Nick screams.

   Blue burst through the door in tears.

" Oh my God. Baby are you okay? " Blue shakes his head No. " Come here baby." He walks over to her and places his head in her Lap. " Baby what happened?"

" I should've killed him. I almost did but you saved me."

She rubs his head. " How?"

" I can't explain it but you stopped me from killing him."

" I kind of wish you did."

" I love you baby. "

" I love you too."

" Are you ready for the wedding rehearsal?"

" Yes."

" Me too. I have so much to tell you."

" Like what?"

" You'll see." He smiles at her. Red rubbed his back to calm him down.

" Do you feel better?"

" Yes I did what I had to do. I feel a lot better."

" I'm glad to hear to that."

" You want to say something to the baby?" He nods his head. " Go on. They're listening."