Chapter 28:

Mr. Iverson, your baby is doing fine. It is healthy and everything should go smoothly. Make sure she eats healthy and stays off her feet." The doctor tells them.

" Thank you. Can we leave now?"

" Yes you may."

" Alright. Come on baby." He scoops up Red and holds her like a baby." Are you Ready to go baby?"

" More than you'll ever know." She smiles at him. He smiles back at her.

" You don't have to carry her. You know."

" Oh I know."

Blue walks out of the room and signs Red out. The ride home was different. He never let Red go and she loved every minute of it. They pass glances at each other every chance they can get.

" What are you smiling for?"

" Because I'm crazy in love with the man of my dreams."

The sound of that made his heart swell.

" Why are you so smiley?"

" Because, the woman that I've loved all my life, loves me back and I love her with all my heart."

" Awe baby. I love you with all my heart too."

He smiles from ear to ear. Home couldn't come quick enough.

   Finally they pull up to the house.

" Hey baby don't touch that door. I want to help you out." He unbuckles his seatbelt and walks to her side to open her door. He undoes her seatbelt and picks her up.

" Watch your head baby."

" I am."

He closes the door and she raps her arms around his neck. They walk to the door and he reaches in his pocket for the keys.

" Woah babe be careful!"

He laughs at her. " I'm not going to drop you baby."

Sometimes she just loves the way that he talks. Fuck that all the time. He just seems to know what to say. He unlocks the door and they head straight to the bedroom. He places her on the bed.

" Baby. I'll be right back. I'm going to freshen up."

" But baby."

" I know. I just want this to be perfect."

" Baby we have sex all the time."

" Yeah but its not just sex."

" I know...I just missed you and I'm so horny." She pouts.

Blue shakes his head." Baby my dick so hard right now. I can chop meat with this shit."

She giggles. " Okay babe. Hurry up please."

He winks at her then heads in the bathroom.

   " Hey ba-" he smiles at what he sees. She was knocked out. She looked so cute. He walked over to the bed and climbed in. He covered her up and cuddled next to her. Ugh I have to deal with this aching boner. But its all worth it. They dose off into a sound sleep.

    " Blue! Arghhh!"

His eyes shoot open. " Baby?! What's wrong?"

" Blue please hurry!"

He hops out the bed." Baby where are you?"

" I'm in the bathroom."

He runs to the bathroom and sees a disturbing sight. Red is on the floor bleeding, the baby's feet were coming out of her vagina. Blue passed out.