Chapter 1: Lupin (Part The First).

A Port Mafia executive, Osamu Dazai walks amongst the fog of the Yokohama night. Beside him, a river glitters amongst the moonlight. Dazai smiled. As a suicidal maniac, he always wanted to do a clean suicide, but he fails every single time. He is also a gifted. His ability, however, is an anti-ability named No Longer Human. It helps him to disable another's ability with a touch.

Dazai stopped in his tracks as a man suddenly walks towards him. Dazai had been expecting him. The man who walked up to him is wearing a black jacket, and a separate, white hoodie on his head. The man is also a gifted.

Fyodor Dostoevsky glanced at Dazai, examining the man with bandages as Dazai walked closer to him. When they were no longer able to get any closer, Dazai grinned.

" I had been expecting you, Fyodor," Dazai said. Fyodor replied, " The bandage waster, Dazai Osamu."

The bar is named Lupin. The bar where Dazai Osamu usually goes for a drink. In Yokohama, only a few bars exist which only serve Port Mafia executives.

This is one of them.

For this particular bar, there is a cat who lives there. The cat occasionally moves about, changing owners here and there. Now, he was the bartender's cat. His name is Natsume.

Dazai brought Fyodor along with him to Lupin. He usually goes to the bar with his other friends but this time, the boss wanted him to recruit two ability users to his organisation known as the Port Mafia- Fyodor was one of them. 

The other was hesitant because he was the leader of another organisation known as the Sheep.

He was the "King of the Sheep" as his followers called him. Nakahara Chuuya is the leader of the Sheep for a reason. His ability, known as Corruption, has the ability to let him control gravity to anything that he touches.

For now, only Dazai and Fyodor is at the bar.

" Why do you want me to join the Port Mafia, Dazai-kun?" Fyodor was, at the moment, stirring a cup of Red Line. Dazai smiled, " The boss sends his regards. He believes that you and another person could turn the tide of an upcoming conflict." " Upcoming conflict?" Fyodor asked.

" Indeed," Dazai replied.

The bartender grabbed both of their cups to wash.

" Who is this other person, Dazai-ku-" " What is your ability, Fyodor?" Dazai asked. Fyodor hardened his looks. " Crime and Punishment. Without punishment, there cannot be any crime. Crimes exists because the criminal knows that there will be punishment. He longs for his punishment because it's in his nature. Evil was in this world way before us." Dazai began to have doubts towards this newfound ability user person.

Natsume yawned in the distance.

***

In the suburbs of Yokohama, a fellow ability user named Nakahira Chuuya walks by himself. He had received a letter from Osamu Dazai about him asking Chuuya to join the Mafia. He walks alone on the streets, thinking about what Shirase, a sheep executive, told him: " If you leave, your precious organisation will be left in ruins; we will all be killed by our enemies." Earlier, Chuuya replied to Shirase, " I'm only the leader because of my card. The real leader should've been you all along, Shirase-kun." Chuuya regrets about saying that to him.

Nakahara Chuuya recalls how he even became the leader in the first place...

It was eight years ago, Chuuya recalls. The organisation, the sheep, hasn't even been formed yet. The one who's responsible for the founding of the Sheep is no other than Dazai Osamu. He left the leadership of the Sheep to Chuuya because soon after the founding of the Sheep, The Port Mafia boss asked him to join his organisation.