Chapter 7: Double Black: The Foundation.

" It's been two years after the war between the Port Mafia and the Sheep. We've been successful financially ever since then. And, this day also marks the second anniversary of Nakahara Chuuya's entry to the Port Mafia. Chuuya-kun, happy anniversary," Koyo smiled and raised a glass of wine. Chuuya smiled, and took a sip out of his own cup. The Port Mafia executives and Odasaku were sitting around a rectangular table.

Mori looked around, " Where's Dazai-kun?"

" Probably trying to kill himself again," Chuuya scoffed.

" Probably," Koyo agreed. Mori sighed. In the rectangular table, there are five people discussing what good did the battle two years ago did for the Port Mafia.

Another executive besides Chuuya and Koyo were sitting at the table as well. Ace. Ability: The Madness of the Jewel King. His ability is to make his subordinates into jewels of equal value.

Ace was a simple, untrustworthy man. As his name suggests, he is, in fact, an ace. Only that when playing poker. He has defeated everyone when playing that gambling game.

" So what about the traitor?" Ace asked when there is silence. Mori made a wondering expression.

" So what about him?"

" Isn't anybody going to do something with Fyodor-kun?" Ace wondered aloud. " Ah," Mori huffed. " Fyodor didn't participate in the battle against the sheep. He was the only person in the Port Mafia who didn't participate in the battle except me." Ace frowned angrily. " He needs to be checked for his crimes against the Port Mafia. May I suggest an ability tracker to track them down?"

There is an ability user that runs the T.U.N., Seiji Noma. Ability name: Nikkan Gendai. His ability is to run at a certain speed, just nice to not to be caught by underground organisations, especially the Port Mafia. He's an ability tracker, meaning that he can also have the ability to track any ability user, if Seiji uses his ability at his full potential.

Mori made a questionable expression again. " Sure, but I'm sure that that will cost you something, Ace-san." Ace made a short laugh, and got up to leave the table.

" I'm sure it will, Mori."

Koyo made a concerning look.

" Are you sure, Mori-san, that it's wise to put Ace in charge of finding Fyodor?" Mori smiled. " I'm sure it will." Chuuya frowned.

" And what happens if we do manage to find him?" Mori looked at Chuuya with a devilish expression.

" We'll kill him."

***

Dazai, of course, was attempting to kill himself again. Mori asked chuuya to go and find Dazai to fill him up with Ace and Fyodor.

Dazai is at the Yokohama River.

" Hey, Dazai! You missed the meeting that Mori-san arranged, you know? Odasaku was there too." " Odasaku?" Dazai asked to confirm. " Yes, Odasaku." Chuuya confirmed. Dazai smiled. " Well, my suicide attempt failed this time too, so I'll bame myself for skipping this meeting."

Chuuya sighed. " You always fail your attempts. What did you do this time?" Dazai widened his eyes. " Chuuya! You're finally interested! Well, I've been trying this new tactic of drowning myself, but it wouldn't work... I have another idea!" Chuuya questioned Dazai. " What's that?"

" Cannibalism."

Chuuya sighed. " You're an idiot as always. You know that Cannibalism is an ability of a person in Fyodor's ex-organisation?" Dazai nodded. " That, I did know. But we have a person to contact Seiji-san, right?" Chuuya looked at Dazai curiously. " Ace. And you know the consequences of activating Cannibalism, right?"