Chapter 4: Andre Gide.

The man who helped burned down Lupin escaped before Ango could turn on his ability. If he were nearby Lupin after Ango turned on Discourse on Decadence, he would've been caught straight away. He needed some place to lay low for a while. Ango's ability could only be of great use to him if Andre were in a range of 500 meters.

The suburbs looked like an excellent idea to him, so he started to walk out of Yokohama.

Dazai returned to the Mafia base, furious with Ango. Angry with Mori. Odasaku had returned to his little house near the mountains.

"Dazai?" Morgai asked. "Why did you call for me?"

"Did you know about Ango," Dazai asked so furiously that his question didn't sound like a question that was needing a reply, but a demand. Morgai smirked. "Of course." This made Dazai even more furious. Even though Mori knew about Ango, he still decided to let him join the Port Mafia, become friends with Dazai, and eventually, betray his friend. That was an irritating pain that Dazai would have on his back for a while. He needed comfort.

An ability user named Hirotsu Ryūrō caught Dazai sulking around the base as usual. Hirotsu Ryuro. Ability: Falling Camellia. His ability allows him to cripple anything he touches.

"Mori gave you the truth again?" Hirotsu asked Dazai.

"Yes," Dazai replied. Hirotsu scoffed.

"Sometimes, the truth can be quite painful. It can be neutral; it just depends on your view of the situation at hand," Hirotsu slowly walked away. Dazai stared at the older man with the vape.

Depends on how I see the situation at hand, huh... Dazai smiled. That's all the comfort that he needed.

Hirtosu came up to his commando unit code-named the Black Lizard and two other Port Mafia executioners.

"You should look up to Dazai," the old man told a boy wearing black clothes. "I know," the boy responded.

Nakahara Chuuya was recovering from his injuries from the incident at Lupin bar. He just got word from a Mafia member that he had just destroyed a bar that was precious to the Mafia executives, and that they are frustrated with him. Chuuya acknowledged his wrongdoings and went before Mori.

"Chuuya-kun," Mori said in a quite disappointing manner. Like Dazai, Mori too had special memories of the bar. It was there that a particular pact had been signed. A settlement that would eventually lead to the founding of the Port Mafia. There, Mori would soon meet the mysterious Dazai, and the two of them led a revolution inside the very heart of the Mafia. A revolt. "Yes, Morgai?" Chuuya responded. The only thing that Chuuya could remember about his actions was that a guy was reminding him about his former allies, the Sheep. Chuuya couldn't handle the manipulation on his mind, so he just turned on his ability. "Lupin was a place where Port Mafia executives such as yourself could go there to blast out their problems in life, and to make their own lives much easier,

"YOU HAVE RUINED IT."

At that last phrase, Chuuya tumbled to the ground. Morgai smiled as he got up from his chair.

"Don't worry Chuuya; everyone makes mistakes. But there's one thing that I would like to know very, very much," Mori squatted down to see Chuuya at eye level. "What is it?" Chuuya asked. "You still want to go back to the past, don't you? To your precious Sheep. Shiraze, Yuzu, the others, you still want to go back, don't you? Even though I told Koyo to tell you to erase them from your memories. You always have a choice, Chuuya. It's either Shirase's Sheep or me. There's another thing that I would like to ask you. With you gone, Chuuya, would they still allow Shirase to be the leader, or do you think that they would find another strong ability user such as yourself to lead them into glory again?