Revenge

Warning: Major angst

Matt whined as he woke up in Danni's arms. He snuggled into the warmth of the alphas chest.  He heard a sleepy hum from behind him as Danni lifted his head and kissed his cheek. "How do you feel?" The alpha asked , his voice raspy and a few notches deeper due to being half asleep. "Sore but content...." he rolled over cuddling up to Danni's chest. The alpha still had a fever and looked tired but he was smiling like an idiot. Matt giggled leaning up and pecked Danni on the lips. Danni smiled sitting up and stretching slowly. Matt looked at the scratches on Danni's back and shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..." Danni raised an eyebrow in confusion before it clicked and he laughed softly. "Babe their love marks and they don't hurt , besides have you seen your self?" Matt looked down and saw his hips and thighs were covered in bruises and bite marks and he knew his neck would be the same maybe even worse. He blushed and leaned closer to Danni , he gently ran his fingers over the marks , Danni shuddered biting his lip. It felt amazing , the gentle loving caresses were something he hadn't experienced before and after being locked up and tortured for 3 years it was something he sorely needed and in fact craved. The closest he'd received was familial love. Rosa McLain and Carlos Mclain his parents were very affectionate , bear hugs and hair ruffles from his papa , cookies , cuddles and having his hair petted from his mama , cuddle piles with his siblings. Lance sneaking into his room so they could snuggle while they slept. But this was nothing like that. He hadn't realised he'd starting to cry until Matt cupped his cheeks. "Babe what's wrong did I hurt you?" Danni blinked and rubbed his eyes. "N-no....i Just...haven't experienced this type of love before...and after 3 years of being tortured I'm kinds touched starved..." Matt looked at him sadly before gently pushing him down on the bed and straddling his waist. Danni gulped nervously not knowing where this was going , he had a fear of being pinned down but he didn't say anything , Matt could feel his nervousness and gently stroked his cheek before leaning in and kissing him passionately. Danni relaxed when he realised that's all Matt wanted to do. Matt laced his fingers with Danni's , the alpha didn't seem to mind submitting to his omega. Matt giggled before getting off him and making him roll onto his tummy , Danni obeyed although bewildered , he gasped when Matt started massaging him. Matt needed his shoulders and back , gentle caresses between the massaging and Danni was purring deeply mixed with soft growls that were a sign of content. Matt smiled softly , he was like an oversized puppy. Danni didn't even hear the door open he was too busy enjoying the affection. Matt held a finger up to his lips at them and indicated to Danni. Thankfully the alpha had put some clothes on although he was still shirtless. The others smiled watching the heart warming scene , especially lance who was glad his brother was doing better. When Danni turned his head he blushed and face planted the pillow. "How long has everyone been stood there" he pouted. Matt giggled. "long enough to see you act like a big puppy" "I am not a puppy im a 22 year old grown adult." He huffed crossing his arms across his chest. Matt laughed ruffling Danni's hair , lance jumped onto the bed and laid on Danni preventing the alpha from moving. "This is not a mclain cuddle pile laaance" the alpha whined sitting up and removing lance from his lap with a grin. Lance pouted. Danni gave in and hugged his brother close to his chest. Lance snuggled into him happily and Danni smiled softly patting his hair. "I'm glad your feeling better baby bro~ don't get sick again okay? No more perverted princes or nasty space sicknesses." Lance rolled his eyes. "I'll try , now get out of bed dick head it's breakfast and I'm hungryyy." He huffed pulling on Danni's arm. "Alright , alright , I'm coming" he chuckled getting up and following everyone else to the kitchen. He had to carry Matt because the omega was still incapacitated. Matt curled up happily in Danni's lap nuzzling his jaw , they ate breakfast and went and cuddle on the sofa , everyone was doing their own thing and just having a lazy day after all the hectic chaos of the last few days.....but their calm would soo be disturbed....someone was plotting.....
__________________________________________________________________________________