Feel My Heart Beating Out Of My Chest

A/N: I cringed while writing this chapter, I actually had to google pick up lines and baddie outfits for reference, that's something I never thought that I would do so, I hope you like this chapter.

So yeah... Enjoy;)

P.S: Here's something funny: Do you guys know about that post on Instagram where they tell us the height of our favourite heroes? I

If no then, Mari is 135 cm tall (the smallest) and Adrien is 150 cm tall...

I AM 1 cm TALLER THAN FREAKIN' CAT NOIR!

HELL YEAH!!! (LOL)

**A PG13 chapter, read at your own risk.**

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Marinette fixed her hair for the umpteenth time. She was nervous. Pulling off an attractive outfit wasn't a problem. She was a designer for crying out loud! But, flirting with Adrien was something she couldn't do.

That stupid Cat had probably challenged her because he didn't think she could do it but she was determined that she'd not only do it but enjoy it as well.

Tikki had given her a pep talk. Her parents had laughed at the very idea of her being a badass.

Oh well, she was going to prove them wrong. Walking down the road, she formulated her plan.

"Come on Marinette, use your Ladybug confidence." She calmed herself. She saw her friends from a distance. She was early.

I am going to show them just how badass I can be. Game on!

Alya, Nino and Adrien waited patiently for Marinette to arrive. She had texted Alya that she'd be coming early and Alya had insisted the boys to wait for her, after all, Marinette hardly ever came to school in time let alone early. Their waiting was cut short by a familiar voice.

"Hey, guys!" Marinette's cheerful voice called out.

"There you are-" Alya's sentence was cut short as soon as she looked at her. Her face showed shock and confusion. The boys looked no better.

Adrien tried controlling his blush and his heart that was beating like a drum. Marinette was killing the look.

How can she look so hot? The outfit is not even half of what I have seen other female models wear.

Marinette was enjoying their reaction way too much.

Her outfit hugged her curves beautifully, complementing her athletic yet curvy body, a tight sage green coloured crop top that showed off her navel, a little too much for Adrien's liking. She wore a black leather jacket over it and tight black ripped jeans. She was wearing red matte lipstick and had managed to give herself a good smokey eyes makeup. She was also wearing a pair of matching army boots. Her hair was loose, with a side part hairstyle.

"Girl are you alright?" Alya finally gained her composure.

"Never been better, Als," Marinette smirked.