SNEAK PEEK (100 Reads Special)

Here's a sneak peek into the story.
Extract from Chapter 11.
You will get to know the chapter's title when I actually publish it (after publishing the remaining 6 chapters).

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Stab the body and it heals,
but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.

The words were more than true for Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She was curled up into a ball on her chaise. Her beautiful bluebell eyes were now red and puffy from all the crying. The tears refused to cease.

It had been 48 hours 12 minutes 26 seconds since here heart was ripped into pieces.

27 seconds... 28 now...

The bluenette refused to go to school. Her parents had offered help but she had declined. She refused to see anyone. Especially him.

"Why do I even try, Tikki? Why did I fall in love? Why did I even confess?" She managed to say between sobs.

Tikki herself was pained at her chosen's condition. Only she knew the real truth. And Plagg.

Tikki flew to her face. "Marinette, please don't cry. Everything will be fine. Everything happens for a reason. Love is a beautiful thing, you'll realise it soon enough. Stop wasting your tears."

"YOU THINK THIS IS EASY, TIKKI? YOU DON'T EVEN REALISE HOW PAINFUL IT IS. YOU'RE A KWAMI, NOT A HEARTBROKEN TEENAGER!" Marinette snapped. Her cheerful voice was replaced by a cold and harsh voice.

"Marinette, I do realise, but you can't go on like this. You need to move on. Stop torturing yourself. Remember what Alya said."

Alya's words rang into her mind.

'Stop your suffering.'

Marinette got up and went to the sink. She saw her reflection in the mirror. Indeed, she was a mess. She took a deep breath and went to take a shower.

******

Marinette unlocked her phone after her relaxing shower. She had to talk to someone. But who?

She went through her contacts and found the perfect person.

She started texting.

[Me]: Hey! Are you free? Do you mind if I come over? I have to talk to you.

[Me]: Actually I desperately need to talk to someone and I thought about you...... Hope you don't mind...

She waited.

[Ding]

She opened her texts.

[L_C]: Sure, why not? And no, I won't mind. I like your company.

She smiled a sad smile at the familiar words.

I like your company.

Someone else had said that too but, it didn't matter anymore.

******

The blue-black haired boy was practising on his guitar when his phone dinged. He was surprised to find it was Marinette.

She needed to talk to him?

[Me]: Sure, why not? And no, I won't mind. I like your company.

He put down his phone and prepared for his visitor.

******

"Is everything okay, Marinette?"

"Y-yeah everything is f-fine. Why would you t-think otherwise, Luka?"

Luka looked at Marinette carefully as if he was inspecting her.

"I know that something's wrong Marinette. Your beautiful bluebell eyes are dull and lifeless, your bright and cheerful smile is nowhere to be seen. What's going on?" Luka put a hand on her shoulder.

Marinette looked at the blue-eyed boy.

I can trust him, right?

He did confess to her. He called her an extraordinary girl. He told her that she was the melody that had been playing in his head ever since they met.

She could count on him. Tears welled up her eyes. "I c-confe confessed t-to the g-guy I l-like no liked a-and he b-broke m-my heart. He d-didn't like me back." She tore up.

Luka looked at the girl he loved.
How could anyone not like her?

"Shh... calm down Marinette. If he doesn't like you for you then he is a jerk and doesn't deserve you."

Marinette wanted to retort. She wanted to defend her love for her guy, but Alya's advice came back to her mind.

'Stop your suffering.'

She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. "Luka, I am not here to cry over him."

The boy tilted his head in confusion.

"I am here to make things right."

'Instead of pinning after impossible love and crying over the mistakes of the past, learn from those mistakes.'

"I want your help, Luka."

"Marinette what're you-"

Marinette cut him off. "I want to start a new chapter in my life."

'Focus on what's in front of you.'

"Will you help me?" Marinette looked at Luka expectantly.

The boy nodded.

Marinette took another deep breath.
"Luka Couffaine, will you go out with me?"

'But, most importantly, get over him...'

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/N:-

Okay, da f*** just happened?
Why did Mari ask out Luka?
What happened to Adrien?
Did she get her heartbroken when she confessed her feelings for him?
And, where is Cat Noir?
Did something happen to him?

I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out. Have patience and wait.
As they say, "One who is burning with impatience can never eat hot porridge."

Get it? It's a 'Princess Fragrance' reference.

Me: I miss you, Master Fu😭
May God ble-

Master Fu: I have lost my memories, not LIFE.

Me: He he... Sorry. But, hey! Buckle up for chapter 5.

Before you guys question my mental well being, let me make it clear... I am a mad person or what a few people call goofy. The fact that I actually wrote this special proves it. The fact that I am writing this now proves it too.

Stay Peachy, Stay Miraculous

Love you guys 😘😘

Bug Out🐞🐞