I Would Fly You To The Moon And Back

Watch the video that I've attached. ⬆️⬆️
It's really something to look at, it's CUTE!

Thank you for 6.03K reads! ❤️❤️❤️
•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Our beloved superheroes have succeeded in not only getting back the people of Achu who were held hostages by Hawkmoth and Mayura safely but also have defeated the villains for good.

The famous duo announced their victory earlier today through the Ladyblog. We haven't been told about the villains' identities due to security reasons, but Ladybug and Cat Noir assured that they have taken care of them and that they've been arrested and kept in an isolated prison under high security. Ladybug also purified the amok of the sentimonster responsible for Notre Dame collapse and has reverted everything back to normal by her healing wave. Everyone has recovered from their injuries.

People all around the world are celebrating Ladybug's and Cat Noir's victory. Mayor Bourgeois is hosting a party today at his hotel, Le Grand Paris, to honour the superhero team. Celebrities like Clara Nightingale, Jagged Stone, Mr XY, Audrey Bourgeois will be present there and of course the people of Achu along with Prince Ali.

Every Parisian is elated. It seems like akumatisation is a thing of past, people would be able to feel whatever they want to without risking anything.

But what will happen to Ladybug and Cat Noir? Will they retire because there is no potential danger to Paris now? Or will they keep protecting us, citizens? It's a question for them to answer..."

_______________________________

<Ladyblog>

[Ladyblogger]: I can't believe it! After all this time, finally! Hawkmoth's reign of terror has ended. Yay Ladybug and Cat Noir! Thank you!
👍🏻2958 👎🏻0 🗨️1697

[DJ_Dude]: That's awesome, isn't it? Like, finally! That Hawky dude wasn't getting anywhere either.
👍🏻1876 👎🏻0 🗨️ 789

[QueenBee]: You are right. It's really great that we have heroes like them to protect us. Now we can all live in peace.
👍🏻1287 👎🏻 0 🗨️ 200

50 more such posts. Click to view.

_______________________________

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news, but our favourite designer, Gabriel Agreste and his assistant Nathalie Sancoeur have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

We have been told that they were last seen near Puerto Rico... According to the sources, it has been guessed that their aeroplane disappeared when it entered the mysterious Bermuda Triangle. The Devil's Triangle or the Hurricane Alley has been responsible for a lot of disappearances of various ships and planes and people in the past few decades. If this is the case in this scenario, then we can easily guess that neither of them may never return. Mr Agreste and his assistant were headed to Tampa for an important meeting with the CEO of Versace regarding a new winter clothing line for the Gabriel brand. They were apparently launching this line together.