The Blood Moon Is On The Rise...

A/N: Hey Readers!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K!!! ❤️💕❤️💕🥰

I do not intend to spoil things for you but just so you know that whatever I wrote about certain places in France or near Paris are not true... You will soon find out what I mean. Just keep reading ;)

A chapter of Hawkmoth's and Mayura's POV (kinda) and a dash of angst...
»And I am going to use masculine pronoun for Markov (Max's robot).«

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We are the children of the Almighty, we are bound to no one else

We have turned to face the rays of hope,
Our intentions are steely, every step on our way is courageous.
Today we march forward to write our fate with our own hands,
Because the best way to predict the future is by creating it yourself...

Today we march forward to write our fate with our own hands,Because the best way to predict the future is by creating it yourself

Hawkmoth never thought that this would actually happen. Of course, this had been the plan since the very beginning, but luck had always been on his enemies' side, courtesy Ladybug. That was the reason why he had always failed. Fighting the Lady of Fortune wasn't an easy task. He remembered all the times his akumas were nearly successful in getting the Miraculouses, but the Lucky Charm had always beaten them.

He was surprised. It didn't feel real at all.
But he was pleased- very pleased. After all these plans, schemes and all those attempts to get his desired wish, he was finally going to get it. And it was all because Ladybug wasn't transformed right then. She was currently using the Mouse Miraculous, she also did not have a partner to protect her this time.

She was at his mercy, lying on the ground near his feet. She was panting, tired after their long fight. He looked at the unmistakable black studs she wore. At first, it had just been guess work, his stubborn reasoning was what steered it all. Earlier he wasn't even sure if his plan was going to work at all or if he had the right person, but now he was sure that Multimouse and Ladybug were the same. Her fighting style screamed it. Also, Ladybug would never sacrifice another Miraculous holder. He looked over his shoulder to see Mayura nodding.