Part 2

"Come on, Lou," William asks me to follow him as he walks out of the kitchen.

Rather than a thoughtful suggestion to ease my tension from the questionable scene before my eyes, it sounds more like an order. And whenever William uses that tone, it means he really needs it to be done immediately, and I have no other choice. However, don't mistake me for doing it out of fear of him, I do it because listening to him is the least I can do after all of the kindness he has shown me.

I stalk out of the kitchen in silence following his direction. Bringing along my shopping bags for I haven't had the chance to drop them anywhere. I can see that William's back is tense regardless of his calm state. I guess he is still mad at me, or probably more disappointed. This time, it doesn't trouble me more than the fact that Ivan is here and William didn't say a word about it either.

He stops walking as we entered a large sunroom. It has more windows than any other room in the main house, the windows are all enormous and receive large amounts of sunlight in the daytime. It's also is furnished with a very comfortable sofa set and audio system for relaxation. I don't really know much about the sunroom since I don't have one like it in my house, but I'd like to think that William uses this room sometimes to clear his mind when it gets too cloudy and messed up.

"William?" I put my shopping bags on the sofa while carefully stepping closer to where he is.

"Come here, Baby." My boyfriend stands by the largest window with his back facing me.

"William, what is Ivan doing..."

"You want to tell me why you think it's okay to cheat on me, Baby?" He asks, ignoring my attempt to question him.

"What?" I become flabbergasted by his question. Did he just accuse me of cheating? "I... I didn't cheat..."

"Yes, Lou, you did. You hung out with another guy and didn't tell me anything. You even hid it. What am I supposed to conclude other than that you're cheating?" He asks coldly while staring at the flower garden outside the window. He doesn't raise his voice, but I know that he's mad.

"But... you didn't tell me that Ivan was here either," I test his argument.

By the way he snaps his gaze away from the garden then straight to my eyes, I know that I have made a serious mistake. Sometimes, I wonder if I could be anymore stupid than I already am.

"Ivan is not important! I don't care what he is doing. I only care about you. So don't you ever think to hide anything from me."

"I just didn't want you to get jealous, William."

"You're my boyfriend, Lou. I can be as jealous as I please."

"But, I wasn't cheating, I swear."

He smirks viciously at my statement. "Can you prove it?"