Part 4

I wake up in the middle of the night on a comfortable warm bed, with an extremely fluffy pillow rests under my head. I can tell that this bed isn't mine even before I open my eyes. But that doesn't mean I'm not familiar with it. I've been using this bed a few times before as one of those places where my boyfriend and I could cuddle. Yes, I'm sure this is William's bed. The tingling smell of his expensive musky cologne that remains on the sheet confirms it.

Yawning carelessly, I pull the thick comforter higher to my chin. I stir lazily inside the cocoon of warmth so that now I lay on my side with my back facing the other side of this double bed. Even though winter is almost over, and spring is gradually closing in, it's still a bad idea to sleep the nights away without a blanket. Well, a thick one in my case.

I don't remember how I get here, why I sleep on this bed, or what I did before I fell asleep. However it doesn't make me feel any less than alright. Like it's obvious that this place is where I'm supposed to be. I'm about to resume my peaceful slumber as I feel something is moving under the comforter. A second after, a firm hand rests against my hip, securely encircling my body from behind.

"William, you're awake?" I ask sleepily, without having to look back at the one who is spooning me right now. I know for sure it's William. Who else is it going to be? This is his bedroom after all.

"Baby," he hisses a response, a little bit too close to my ear. I can even feel his hot breath tickling at the back of my neck.

"Hmm..? You need anything?" I can't help but ask that since I notice his breath sounds a bit shallow and irregular. I guess at times like this, It's reasonable to shove my sleepiness aside and replace it with worry.

William doesn't reply. He blocks my movement when I try to roll my body back to face him, keeping me in place. I don't resist because I think he probably just needs to spoon me right now. But it is when then I feel it. The hand on my hip is starting to crawl down and rub my private area, slowly but firmly.

"W-William..." I grab his hand to see if he's willing to consider a little pause in his ministration. It's not like I've never received such intimate gesture from William, nor I hate it. Well, my boyfriend had given me hand job before. Twice, and they were just as good as heaven. However I just want to make sure that he's aware of what he's doing.

His response is nothing like I predicted. William suddenly withdraws his hand off me and proceed to get himself up. I look up at him in question as he rolls my body to make me lay flat on my back. I'm barely able to catch the glint in his eyes due to the dim-lighted room.

William places himself between my legs. He spreads them wide without a word. My blanket is thrown messily to the other side of the bed. That's the moment when I find out that I actually don't wear anything under that blanket beside my white briefs. God, why am I wearing only these?! I try to recall what happened before I sleep but everything seems to be more blurry. And I start to grow panic as I see William unzipping his pants.

"William, what are you doing?" Being so clueless, I ask.

He doesn't give me an immediate verbal response. He just pulls his boxer down to let his private member out to view. I can see that he's hard already, regardless of how poorly the room is lighted. Actually, it's kind of a mouth-gaping experience for me. I've never seen any other guy's private down part before. I mean, of course there are bunch of those in the internet, but I've never seen any in real life. Is that size even normal for a high school student? Or is it just mine that is poorly developed?