~6~

i woke up early to get ready and study for an upcoming test with wheein.

i checked the time as i slipped on my shoes, i tipped toed past taehyung's room, trying my best to be quiet.

i quietly ran down the stairs to grab all my things.

~

me and wheein met by a nearby cafe fo study for a bit.

however we mostly just chatted.

i her about last night and told her about my trip visiting my parents in tokyo in a couple of days.

we also talked about other miscellaneous things as well.

me and wheein spent around three hours just talking and studying at the cafe, by the time we left it was almost one.

i stopped by a nearby grocery store to pick up some food for dinner tonight.

i came home to a lazy taehyung on the couch watching tv.

i dropped my backpacks by the floor and took off my shoes as i went over to to make dinner.

i started cutting some green onions to make some fried rice.

i heard Taehyung get up and walk over—
"what are you doing?" he asked opening the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"dinner, what does it look like?" i said continuing chopping the onion.

"ok then just call me when's it's ready i'll be up in my room." he said trying to run out of the kitchen.

"hold up" i said as i placed the knife down.

"you're going to help too, i can't be the only one always having to work around here you know."

taehyung turned around annoyed—
"yeah but you're my wife, you're supposed to cook and clean for me." he said while slowly walking away.

"YA!, you come here and fry the rice." i raised my voice angrily.

he sighed as he walked over.

"do as instructed" i said while handing him the recipe.

he went over to the stove and started cooking.

i went back over to finish cutting.

i soon lost my focus and drifted off into a daze not really realizing what i was doing.

thoughts sort of spiraled in my mind, thoughts of my parents, future career, school, etc—
went around my mind.

"OUCH!" i screamed as i winced in pain.

i looked at my finger that was sliced pouring out with blood.

tears instantly welled up in my eyes as i applied pressure to make it stop bleeding.

taehyung looked over and saw the blood dripping from my hand.

taehyung quickly walked over and grabbed my hand that was covered in blood.

"hang on" he said as he walked out of the room.

i went over to the sink and washed off the blood.