~8~

~a few days later~

i finished packing four days worth of clothing.

we had to wake up at seven to be at the airport for our flight.

i have been super excited about it since i finally get to see my parents again.

this whole week i have been pretty busy with tests and exams.

luckily school will end in a few more weeks for winter break, so i wouldn't have to worry so much about studying.

i have told wheein about what's been happening with me and taehyung, and we have come to an agreement that we will be able to date other people instead of being in this stupid miserable forced marriage.

at first she thought it was a bad idea, but later she supported our decision.

obviously after the whole argument me and taehyung haven't been speaking to each other at all.

we just have been doing our own routines, i honestly felt so much better now and so does taehyung as his mood has changed.

however...i have do not really plan on getting a boyfriend anytime soon, i have contemplated with having someone that will only be temporary and having to give my full attention to be a good idea.

i looked at the clock that almost showed past midnight i went to taehyung's room to see if he finished packing so we can put the suitcases by the front door.

i quietly knocked on his door then decided to open it a little bit.

his bag was laid empty on the floor with some clothes in it, while taehyung was on his bed hugging a pillow already fast asleep.

i sighed and thought for a bit—
i really wanted to be done packing and have everything ready to go in the morning.

i quietly walked in and went to his suitcase on the floor.

i grabbed the clothes in the bag and started folding it and putting in in the suitcase, i tried my best to be quiet while finishing up.

after i was finished, i quickly got up and walked out of his room.

~

the next morning i got up and quickly got ready.

i just wore black leggings and a black hoodie with sneakers.

i didn't bother putting that much makeup on or even bother doing my hair either so i just put it up in a ponytail.

i went downstairs and put my chargers and other electronics in my backpack.

usually i wouldn't be as prepared for traveling, but lately i've been stressed out about meeting my parents, and school with all these exams—
that i just want everything to be prepared so i wouldn't have to worry about anything.

"taehyung!" i called from the stairs.

he replied with "WHAT!" as he came out of his room.

"are you almost done?, let's go." i said sounding really stressed.

"yeah hang on." he said as he went back to his room, he soon came out with his suitcase in one hand and his backpack over his shoulder.