~19~

the next day i had a day off, while taehyung went to work.

i was just busy cleaning the dishes until i heard the doorbell ring.

i stoped what i was doing and walked to the door.

my expression changed when i saw chaeyoung at the door.

"oh hello y/n"

"um hi" i said giving a small waving gesture.

"so this is where you guys live now?" she said looking at the interior.

"yeah, so how did you find out where we live?" i asked suspiciously.

"i am just walking by the neighborhood and this house seemed to catch my eye, so i wanted to see who the owner was."

obviously she was lying, but at this point i was scared to continue questioning her.

she seemed to be wearing a business outfit with black heels grey skirt with a matching coat holding a clutch purse in her hand.

"may i come in?" she asked.

i hesitated to answer, but she barged in anyways.

she sat down on the couch.

"please have a seat, i just want to talk with you since i haven't had a chance the last time."

"um i think it's best if we talk outside." i said convincing her to leave.

"no no, i think it's more comfortable in here since it's cold outside."

"yeah well it's my house so please just get out. taehyung wouldn't want to see you here in his house by the time he gets back" i quickly shut up after realizing what i said.

she clicked her tongue getting up annoyed.

i walked her outside closing the door.

"so taehyung told you about how i was back then." she said looking up and down at me with her face turning red.

"well, i don't want you to be scared of me or anything cause of my past however i would think it's best if you and taehyungie..." she paused.

"never mind i have changed now as a new person being more responsible i just came to...congratulations to you just to let you know i am happy for you and taehyung." she said giving me a phony smile.

"so um hope you guys are doing fine, taehyung deserves bett- the best he deserves the best so please treat him well, other than that i must be in my way" she said moving her self back a little then clapping.

i watched her awkwardly walk off without saying anything else.

"oh by the way i just wanted to mention i'll be working at the same company as taehyung so don't get too overprotective now"

i immediately closed the door and locked it.

she works with him now??

i slid down the door and dialed taehyung's number.

i told him everything that has just happened now.

"i don't get how she found out we live here i feel that she followed us home" i said sounding a bit scared.

"ok y/n i'm almost finished i'll be coming home soon."

i hummed in a response.

as i went to finish washing the dishes. i went upstairs to do my laundry that has been pilling up for more than two weeks now.

i heard the front door open, which startled me.

i walked downstairs and saw taehyung throw his coat on the sofa.