~11~

i walked into class, after what felt a long time finally being back.

i'll dread coming back here after our winter break ends.

i sat down at my seat and began writing down some notes, i chatted with wheein for a bit before talking about stuff that has recently happened.

i also told her about my trip to japan and things we did.

taehyung quickly rushed in and sat down at his seat before the bell rang.

mrs jung came in with a new student, as she introduced him and was talking about him.

i wasn't paying attention or hearing anything, until i heard the name seojun.

i raised my head and saw "him", the person i accidentally bumped into at the grocery store.

i kept on staring at him as well as wheein.

i looked around the class and saw a bunch of other girls in the class were staring at him too, he was really handsome that you could not.

i was really shocked though he was going to this school.

he looked over and saw me as he gave me a big smile and a small wave, as i smiled back.

mrs jung noticed and asked "have you already met y/n?" seojun nodded replying to her question.

mrs jung made wheein move up to taehyung's old desk and made seojun sit next to me so i could go over what we're learning in class.

"i see we meet again." seojun said as he sat down and unpacked his things, i nodded as i showed him what we were learning.

we chatted for a little bit, i also asked why he wanted to take this class since he lived in america.

"i just wanted to brush up on some of my english." he said smiling with his eyes.

through out the entire lesson i felt eyes staring at us...every time i would look over i would see girls staring at him.

some even tried to flirt with him, but seojun just waved and smiled at them, as they giggled.

~

once class finished up i asked seojun if he wanted to sit with me and wheein at lunch since he is new at this school and hasn't made any friends yet.

i already checked with wheein ahead of time, she was totally fine with it.

i already talked to her about how we met.

~

after all of our classes we made it to lunch time, i met up with seojun at the lunch line, as i was walking with him to me and wheein's table.

we sat down and started talking, he was a very easy person to talk too so wheein was able to get along with him.

he also helped us with some of our english as well, teaching us how to pronounce basic words.

he told us about his time living in america and japan.

once we finished lunch we then parted our ways as i went with wheein to walk around the campus for our break time.

"he is so cute, i can't believe you bumped into him at a grocery store and didn't tell me, he is adorable in every aspect and he is so nice to talk too."

i smiled while looking down at my shoes.

"yeah he is, and i guess the reason i didn't tell you was because there was no point. i just bumped into someone and thought i would probably never see him again."

wheein nodded as we walked down the walkway full of trees, the small rays of sunlight peaked from underneath, as we continued walking down the quiet path.

today wasn't as cold as the other days as it was around fifty degrees today.

it was a very nice day as i felt also somewhat happy and refreshed.

~

once we came in from our break wheein went to her class, as i went to mines on the other side of the school.

i walked past seojun who was on the stairs with a bunch of girls crowded around him giggling and talking to him.

it seemed pretty annoying to have a bunch of girls swarm over you like that, but for seojun he didn't seem to mind.

i continued walking past another flight of stairs and some lockers.

i saw taehyung with jimin and a bunch of his other friends talking close by the stairs i just walked past.

i usually hate going to this class as the teacher is very strict, and i have to walk a long distance to get there.

i checked my phone that was on the side of backpack, i still had some time left before class.

i quickened my steps as i hurried.

"y/n!" i stopped somewhat startled since i didn't know someone was behind me.

i turned around and saw seojun running up to me.

"oh hey" i said while smiling, he smiled back.

"i just needed to get away from all those girls" he said as he continued walking with me.

i chuckled a bit as i nudged him "awe i thought you were having fun" i said.

seojun chuckled a bit "yeah but it gets annoying after a while, they start asking random weird questions, like if i have a girlfriend, what's my body count, my love life, interests, and desires...it gets way too much"

"ah" i said while nodding.

"what class do you have next?"

"oh i have social studies next." i replied.

"oh ok i have math next."

i stopped and looked at him confused.

"you do know math is on the other side right?, it's not over here where i'm going."

"oh no i know i just wanted to walk with you." he said while smiling.

"oh ok then" i said continuing to walk.

we talked about other random things, before i had to head into class.

i honestly always feel relieved after talking with seojun—
it's just really refreshing to talk to him for some reason.