~14~

a few days have past and it's the last day of school.

seojun really hasn't spoken to me as much just only speaking minimal words.

i still felt really bad about this whole situation, i really questioned myself and finally came up with an answer to tell him.

i felt that i have really messed things up between us, so i am really hoping i will be able to fix things.

i just need to think about how i am going to talk to him about this.

the bell rang as students got up and handed their exam papers to mrs jung.

as we walked out the class she wished us happy holidays and new year.

i quickly counted the weeks we'll be gone and how many more weeks till school finally ends until we finally get to graduate.

as i was counting i got interrupted by jimin.

"hey, i haven't talked to you for a while what's up" i looked up at jimin.

he dyed his hair from a dark brown to a lighter shade, his hair style was different too he had his hair now parted.

"i see you dyed your hair, i love it." i said while smiling.

his rolled his eyes up trying to look at his hair, then looking back at me while replying, "oh yeah i dyed it to a lighter shade, i was getting old with the other color, plus its the end of the year so..."

"yeah it looks really cool" i said as we walked off.

"i might die it pink around the time school ends, what do you think?"

"that would look so pretty you should definitely try it!"

"so anyways what's been up with you?" he asked.

i shrugged my shoulders "ah...nothing much really, did i ever tell you i went to japan the beginning of the month?"

jimin shook his head "no, but taehyung told me you guys went"

i nodded.

"i am really sorry for your loss." he said changing his tone.

my face began to feel warm, i swallowed a huge lump in my throat, i almost forgot about that...

"i guess he told you about that too, and yeah it's ok." i looked back up at him.

jimin nodded

lso what else is has been going on?" jimin asked changing the subject.

"ah you know studying getting ready for college and stuff..." i paused thinking if i should ask him about the seojun situation for advice.

"well that's good i guess." he said while smiling looking up.

"jimin-" i tapped his shoulders making him focus his attention to me.

"yeah what is it?"

i shortly panicked and gave up.

"um...ah nothing,never mind." i quickly shook my head.

"no no, tell me what is it?"

"nah, it's dumb anyways."

"no it's not, you can tell me anything y/n your secret is safe with me."

i took a deep breath.

"so...there's this person...that i really like and i met a couple of weeks ago, he was a really good friend to me"
"...recently he confessed his feelings to me, i didn't really seem to think of him in any other way...i felt that i did like him before...but i see him more as a friend now, and as you know how i feel about dating it's not the best thing to do right now...i told him i don't think now would be the best time and it would be best if we could possibly date later on if we still feel the same."