~10~

i woke up the next day, looking around for my phone on my bed and went on my contacts.

i pressed my mom's number.

i felt bad since i left without saying a proper goodbye at all, i felt really sorry, and thought how stupid i was to do something like that.

i kept thinking about what i should say until i heard taehyung from the other side.

"Y/N WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE BREAKFAST!"

i sighed, as i looked back down on my phone, i guess he's back to his old self.

i heard him scream again, as i got up and went downstairs.

i just made a regular omelet with some toast.

i poured myself the rest of the orange juice we had as i sat down a placed the plates on the table.

i yelled for taehyung to come downstairs.

once he came he looked at the food on the table in disgust.

"this again?"

i rolled my eyes "it's food like you asked for plus we ran out of other ingredients and this is all we had."

i quickly finished up and went upstairs.

i went over to my phone, and tried calling my mom, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

i sat there thinking about what should i do for the rest of the day, as we both decided to skip school today.

i decided to just go grocery shopping.

i put on some jeans and sneakers with a sweater as i grabbed my things and went out.

it wasn't really as busy today, so i was able to get around the store fast.

i went into the next isle looking at stuff.

i really wasn't paying attention until, i bumped into someone.

"oh ch-choesonghabnida" i said as i bowed and helped the person up.

he didn't seem to be fully korean. he had dark brown hair, with really light brown eyes, and glowing tan skin.

i must've been staring at him for a while since he said "wow i guess i really do look that handsome" he said while chuckling.

i gave a nervous laugh, and a sheepish smile.

he smiled back at me.

"hi my name is seojun, nice to meet you" he held out his hand, as i shook it.

"nice to meet you too, i'm y/n" i greeted back.

he smiled.

i talked with him for a while, turns out he lived in america for three years, he was born in korea and lived here for six years until he moved to the states, according to him he also lived in japan for some time as well.

"yes, i recently moved back from japan a couple months ago, i will be starting school tomorrow."

"that's great." i said still smiling at him

he continued.

i was really impressed that he knew both japanese and korean, however he said his english wasn't that good, as he struggled a lot speaking.

~

we talked for more than a half an hour before i got interrupted by a call, i went to the self checkout to scan everything, while i continued the call with wheein.

i didn't mention seojun since i felt there was no need.

he was an amazing conversationalist and i had fun speaking to him.

...too bad i would probably never see him again.

~

once i came home, i took out all the groceries and put them away as i began to make, tteokbeokki (spicy rice cakes) for lunch.

i also decided to make some dinner too, i just made fried dumplings with rice and beef.

after i finished cooking i left it on the counter top to cool, while i grabbed the tteokbeokki and went to the couch to watch tv.