The Literature Club

I lazily shuffle towards the club room. My god, how long can a science teacher go on about evaporation and condensation? Anyway, I walk in, immediately hit by greetings by Yuri and Monika. "Hey! Y/N! There you are!" Monika calls out. "Hey." I reply lazily. "Hey ther-!" I begin to say, before being ambushed from behind with a bear hug. "Unnfh!" I grunt, almost losing my balance. "Hiii, Y/N!~" Sayori beams. "Hah! Hi, but a little warning next time, please?" I ask. Sayori shakes her head, and releases me from the bear hug, causing me to breathe a sigh of relief, but in truth I didn't mind at all. I stumble forward and then begin to plot what to do next. 

"Alright everyone, time to share poems!" Monika declares. Poems? Oh no! I forgot! Yuri starts off with her poem, Ghost Under The Light. As expected, very eloquent and straightforward. Natsuki goes next, then Monika, then Sayori. Sayori's poem was titled Dear Sunshine. It was bright and cheery, as Sayori is, but despite the others' poems, this one actually made me care. "Y/N? You're up!" Monika tells me. "I'm sorry.. I forgot to write one." I sadly confess. "It's alright, Y/N!~ Don't worry about writing poems and all that, I'm sure that you're bogged down with homework, so it's alright if you forget." Sayori comforts me. "Anyway, it's time to go, so I'll see everyone again tomorrow!" Monika calls out, shortly before leaving. I pack up my things and head towards Sayori. "Ready to walk home?" I ask. "Yeah! Let's go!" She calls out, and we begin the clockwork routine of walking home together.

Author' note - Sup, it's me, Cinnabun_Sayori! This is my first fanfic here, be gentle please!