Storm

Natsuki's POV:

I walk into fourth period, and basically melt into my seat. A slender, medium sized figure scoots his chair behind me and drapes his arms over my shoulders. "Heyyy, Natsukii~" He coos in my ear. I jump at this. This man is Kihono, my boyfriend. He has blonde hair, pulled aside, green eyes, and white skin.  He's a third-year at this school. "Ki.. you know how jumpy I get when you do that..." I reply, more focused on the teacher than his antics. "I know, just wanted to mess with you before we got home." He states, slowly wrapping his arms loosely around my neck. I lean over and relax into his shoulder. "Natsuki, if you could please pay attention to your studies instead of your love life." The teacher snaps. I jolt to reality, and pay attention, slightly drowsy.

*tine skip, at Yuri's home*

I close the door behind me, Kihono plopping onto the couch. He has a soda in his hand, and has the TV on. I decide to start my Algebra homework, and get not one fourth of the way done before hearing my boyfriend's familiar voice saying 'Hey, Natsuki! Come look at this!' and me walking over to him. He points to the TV, and on there is an advertisement for a sashimi bar, and we both water at the mouth and both cry out 'Let's eat there!'. I gEt t0 tH3 c4r an5 tuRn- 

Hello, reader, my dear reader~! As you might have known, it's me, Monika~! So, I am confused why you didn't pick me.. and Natsuki kind of thinks of you specially, but no one can take what's mine. You're really the light in my world~. Anyway, keep on reading~. There's bound to be something nice.

After eating and my boyfriend getting rightously hammered, I help him to the bedroom, and set him down on the bed, joining him at his side. The soft rise and fall of his chest, it just makes me want to... just want to... eh... I don't know. My thoughts are interrupted by Ki's arm wrapping around my chest and pulling me closer to him. I oblige, and drape my arm over him.

I wonder, how's Monika doing? She has this kinda ominous gloom around her now, it used to be that the place got brighter around her, now it's like a storm. I can't help but worry. My boyfriend is sleeping like the dead, so I decide to go to Sayori's house, Y/N will probably be there. I scribble down a note explaining where I am if Kihono wakes up. I then walk out the door and begin my walk to her place. It looks dark and thunderous. A storm is coming, a big one. Sayori's house isn't that far from Yuri's, so it is a relatively brisk walk, but I do take the time to admire the sky and the blossoming thunder cloud, ringing out it's song of thunder and rain on me. At least I took a jacket.

I arrive at Sayori's house. Knocking on the door, I hear no response, but it is unlocked, so I decide to walk in. Yuri is asleep on the couch, and there... THERE'S A KNIFE!?! What the actual hell? Her sleeves appear damp and stained. That can't be water. I roll up her sleeve to reveal an array of scars decorating her forearm and arm, stopping at her wrists. A few are healed, but a few are freshly opened, and actively dripping blood. What is happening? I roll up the other sleeve. It's the same pattern beginning at forearm and arm, stopping at the wrist, and some are bleeding.

I can't believe this. She.. she does this? Why? Why the hell d0es 8302u74jeo ^$*!^÷<#(×[÷,...

Command_2784, execute?

console_true

Exucuting command...

Command exucuted.