Busting At The Seams

Y/N's POV:

After school, I decided to find Monika and Sayori, which I did at a new cafe. "Hey! Y/N~!" I hear Sayori call out. She has a drink, and is sipping it while waving her free arm. I run over to her, and hug her tight. "Hey! How are you? How was therapy?" I ask, happy to see her. "Therapy? What do mean?" She replies, obviously confused. "The therapy you went to? The one for your depression?" I remind her. What the hell? What happened to her? "I didn't go to any therapy, Y/N, are you okay?" She asks, a puzzled expression painted on her face. I glance over at Monika. She has a puzzled look on her face as well, but if you look closer, a grin forms in the corners of her void expression. Something is definitely wrong, and I think Monika is behind it. Why would she do this? To Sayori, my precious bun? She was kind of a spectator when Sayori and I took off, sure, but she wasn't mentally ill or anything, so what would it be? Did Sayori do something? Did I do something? What the hell is going on? Was it my fault? Or was it just Monika? WHAT IS THIS? My thoughts are severed by Sayori kissing me. "Y/N, are you okay? I'm worried.." Sayori says, looking into my eyes and twiddling her fingers. I can't help but smile and say that I'm fine, but my eyes tell a different story. "I'm fine, I just need to use the restroom, okay, my little Bun?" I say, getting up, she blushes and looks away. I sit down in the stall, and think. Hard. Monika has something to do with this. What in hell's name is happening with this? Sure, she still remembers our relationship, but what is happening right now? It seems like she had her memory wiped. Monika is behind this. And I'll see to it that nothing else goes wrong. I stand up. It's time for Monika to answer me, this time.