Void

The sound of footsteps trail around me, Monika is doing that pacing thing again, and it gets annoying, especially when you are stuck in a never ending void classroom, with a psychotic brunette, who is also a literal god. She sits down at the desk I am sitting at, mind you, I'm bound to the chair by rope, so I couldn't escape even if I tried.

"Y/N.. I wanted to ask you something.. Where were your parents, or what happened to them?" Monika asks. I have no other thing to do, so I guess I'll talk. "I.. well.. When I was 8, my parents just... left. I didn't see them again..." Tears start to bead in the corner of my eyes. "Where's Sayori? Is she okay?" I call out. "Honestly, for all I care, she could be dead, but that's because of you, I only want to be with you~." Monika coos, approaching me.

"Monika, don't.." I hiss.  She comes closer, we are face to face now. "Why not, Y/N? After all, it's just you and me till the end of time, right?" She coos again. I struggle to escape the binds, but I manage to slip through a loop, freeing a hand. I push her away and free my other hand. "Y/N! What are you doing?!" She calls out, surprised. I sprint out the door and turn the corner into the 3A dorm sections. I swing into a random one, hoping Monika doesn't hear me. I hide in a laundry basket with a lid, and wait. The most dangerous game of hide and seek is now.

I hear the click of Monika's shoes cascade down the hall. I occasionally hear the opening of a door, and her calling out my name. For god's sake, this is terrifying. I'm in a position where if I move, she'll know. About a minute or two later, she opens the door to the dorm I'm hiding in. She scans around the room, before heading back out. I get out quietly, and sneak past her, making my way into the teachers lounge. She turns around and starts walking toward the teachers lounge. She heard me close the door. Damn!

She starts running towards it, and thinking quickly, I grab a chair and prop it under the door. I hope that keeps her out for a bit. This is why you don't go into literal hell in the form of a classroom with a psychotic brunette goddess. A knock on the door cuts through my thoughts. "Y/N! Please, let me in.. I'm sorry.." She says, obviously saddened. Did she really just turn over a new leaf, just like that? No, couldn't be. I don't forgive her. I can't.

She hurt Sayori.

And that..

That is a crime..

That can't go unpunished...

I charge the door and bust through, pushing Monika out of the way. She grabs me and props me against the wall forcefully.  "Why didn't you let me in, Y/N? We could have had a beautiful relationship together. Instead, you hide like a child.." She says menacingly.
"Why aren't you talking, hmm? Cat's got your tongue?" She taunts once more. "Here's something to make you talk.. For every time you don't respond, Sayori gets an even stronger urge to hang herself.." Monika claims. "You're sick. I can't believe you'd hurt someone like that. You're a true devil.." I hiss out.

"You handsome fool...

you only just realize this?"