Dinner Discusion

England's POV

I can't believe it's him after all these years we meet face to face. He wears a simple green hoodie with black trousers and grey shoes. On his head he wears an Irish golf flat cap. Just like How Scotland wears his Tartan hat but it's really to cover something up. I'm the only one that knows about it because I'm the one that did it. I do feel kinda guilty, but not really. For the problems that he caused me... He deserved it. I wonder if he's covering up something like Scotland.

"Brother!" North shouts and runs to hug his brother.
"North! It's good ta see you lil bro I've missed you."
"I've missed you too." North Said still hugging his brother.

"Clover! I canna believe it I have nae seen yer in so long!" Scotland says standing up from his seat to go talk to the potato loving idiot.
"Thistle! Yer finally got your independence! I knew yer would!" Ireland shouts as the two embrace. It always annoyed me how close they were. Maybe if they weren't friends Scotland wouldn't of wanted independence and we wouldn't of been in this situation. I can't say that though there is a lot of things that I did to Scotland that I can see would make him want to leave.

"I would of never expected UK ta split apart fully. Guess that's what happens when your arrogant an' stubborn." I hear Ireland say as I come back into focus. Guess I zoned out while Scotland told Ireland about what happened and why we're like this. It fills me with anger. UK was not arrogant and stubborn Ireland is the arrogant and stubborn one and he got what he deserved in the famine.

As I think about this getting angrier and angrier  I slam my fist on the table. Everyone goes quiet looking at me. My face heats up a little in embarrassment.
"Uh, sorry I just...... saw a spider on the table and it creeped me out." I brush my hand with a napkin as if there was a squashed spider stuck to my hand and throw the napkin in the nearest bin.
"Okay, well as I was saying yer should come ta ma house! it would be like old times except instead of having a battle we would be hanging out tagether."
I turn to Ireland.
"Hello Ireland, it is nice to see you and that sounds like a great idea but we have to decline as we do need to head back to France's house." I say trying to sound disappointed but end up failing.

"Oh,well, I guess I'll see you all soon, hopefully." Ireland says as he ruffles North's hair. North giggles and hugs his brother. They've been apart for so long I almost feel guilty but it was North's choice or rather his people's choice to stay with UK and leave Ireland.
"Good bye Ireland." Wales says waving his hand.
"Goodbye Wales." Ireland replies.
"See yer soon Clover."
"See Yer soon Thistle." The two embrace once again.
I'm getting really annoyed and impatient now.
"Goodbye Ireland hope you enjoy the rest of your day." I give him a fake smile.
He doesn't say anything but returns the smile waving his hand a little. By the look in his eyes I can tell he's also faking the smile.
I begin to walk off Wales next to me but North and Scotland say one more thing before joining us.

—Time Skip—

No ones POV

The countries reach the large bungalow. You would expect something more expensive like a mansion it being Britain's house, but France insisted they have something more cosy and quiet. Britain couldn't say no to France so they got this decently large bungalow. When Britain was still here he'd have to admit he liked the bungalow even if it wasn't fancy and expensive. Britain was a lot more than just a rich fancy guy in a suit. Unfortunately most people didn't see him that way.

England pulled the keys out of his pocket. He put them in the keyhole, twisted it clockwise, and opened the oak door. They all walked inside putting down there bags as they took of their coats and shoes. You could hear the fast footsteps of a country coming down the hall.
"You're back! Did you get me something like you promised?" It was New Zealand he had been listening from his room waiting for the countries to get back, as they had promised him a gift.
"Yeah here you go, hope you like it!" Wales said handing New Zealand a bag. He looks in the bag to find a packet of his favourite sweet Jaffa's.
"Thank you Wales! These are my favourite."
Wales giggles.
"No problem, New Zealand."
"You can call me kiwi."
"Why kiwi?" Wales asks
"It's my national animal and I have six of them." Kiwi says proudly. "What's your national animal?"
Wales gets a little shy.
"Um, it's... My national animal is a Welsh dragon... But lots of people say it's a stupid national animal, since it's not real."
"That's not a stupid national animal! Dragons are super cool and big and strong and they can fly and breath fire!" Wales smiles feeling better. No one had said this to her before.