You Don't Trust Me?

Thank you guys for 2K+ reads on my book!
I really appreciate it and I'm happy you guys are enjoying it and have made it this far in the story!

Let's continue, shall we?

No ones POV

More countries walked into the room as the clock was ticking closer to when the meeting would start. America already looked bored and was slouching down low in his seat. He was itching annoyingly at his suit, which to him was very uncomfortable. England was tapping his foot again but stopped when Scotland kicked him hard on the ankle. France and Australia has joined in playing I spy and they were all smiling happily playing the game. Canada was looking around the room, giving a gentle smile and waving at some of the countries he made eye contact with.

The Unions were discussing things between each other. ASEAN stopped the discussion showing UN the time on his watch. UN then proceeded to stand up and walk to the podium, on the stage. The countries sitting in the seats around the room gradually fell silent as he stood at the podium, waiting patiently for everyone's attention to be on him. Once the room was entirely silent and everyone was paying attention. The meeting finally began.

"Hello, countries of the world!" UN spoke into the microphone and his voice loudly bounced off the walls of the room. UN's voice was quite unusual. He represented most of the countries of the world so he had developed an indescribable accent, although you could understand his English perfectly.
"It is good to see that you all could make it to the meeting, we have much to discuss and I'm sure you have much to say," UN moved his hands about as he spoke, almost like he was the conductor of an orchestra. "The first thing we shall speak about today, and I'm sure you have all noticed this, is the new faces in the room,"

Almost all the countries turned their heads in the same direction looking at the British countries. England gave a slight nervous smile and straightened his posture. Wales shyly tucked her wings away and was wishing she had something to cover her horns with. North readjusted his crown again, something he always does when he's nervous, but I'm sure you know this by now. Scotland gave a death glare to everyone who dared to make eye contact with him, in this (for the British countries) very awkward situation. 

"Where are these new countries from? I can tell your asking," Said UN, trying to make the start of this meeting interesting to the best of his ability. "Well, unfortunately, these are the four kingdoms of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. To simplify it, the UK has fallen apart."
There was a silence across the room as slight gasps could be heard and everyone tensed. They couldn't believe the United Kingdom has finally fallen apart. He lived such a long life and to such an old age, it was hard to even imagine that such an amazingly successful country like him could ever end. France looked like she was on the verge of crying at the mention of her beloved husband. She managed to keep herself together by taking deep breaths and not wanting to make her children upset too. Her children, however, were all experiencing the very same thing as her at that moment. It's hard talking about a lost loved one, but no matter what; you will one day experience that feeling. If not. Someone else is experiencing it for you.

"It is up to you, however, to decide if you will recognise the independence of these new countries or not, but I'm sure they would appreciate a recognised independence." Said UN, breaking the silence.
Damm right I would mate, fit do yer think I've been doing all ma bloody life. Scotland thought to himself with his arms crossed and a slightly annoyed expression on his face.
Some counties whispered to those around them nodding or shaking their heads in response to each other.
"Our next focus of discussion, which has been heavily requested by the humans, is the issue of Climate Crisis."
As UN said this a handful of countries let out moans and sighs of annoyance and boredom.
"Why the fuck do we even bother with this?" America mumbled under his breath and slouched down lower in his chair.