Love and Hatred

Warning: Scotland and Ireland shipping for the first 14 Paragraphs. If you do not like please skip these paragraphs. There will be small shipping of it throughout the book, though. It is not meant to be offensive in any way.

Enjoy!

No ones POV

The light was dim as the sun was only beginning to rise. The trees in the forest danced in the gentle wind. It was quiet, apart from the occasional call of a bird or trotting of a deer and many other peaceful sounds created by Mother Nature. The water of the small lake rippled smoothly and elegantly, adding to the touch of the mystic clearing. The new couple was still fast asleep laying on top of Nessie. Nessie was also asleep peacefully. She lay at one of the shallowest points of the lake on the soft gold sand. She would usually sleep at the deepest point, but because of Alba and his-In Nessie's opinion-annoying friend, now boyfriend, she had to sleep there so they were both above the water. She didn't mind though, she liked the company. After all, the kelpies can get quite annoying back home.

Just then Ireland began to wake up. (I couldn't think of a better way to describe this okay.)

Ireland's POV

I blink my eyes a few times, beginning to wake up. I lift up my head and instantly receive a pain in my neck, which fully wakes me up.  Guess that's what I get for having my neck craned over while I was sleeping, I should of seen it coming.

The sound of birds tweeting tells me that I'm still in the forest. Thank god. I almost thought last night was a dream, it was just the perfect and most happiest moment in my life. Speaking of last night. I look down and sure enough, Scotland is still fast asleep leaning peacefully on my shoulder. I'm surprised we managed to stay in the same position for the whole of the night but that's most likely because of Nessie's great balance and the size of her. She is the best mythical creature I've met so far and I would love to meet more.

My attention falls back onto Scotland. He looks adorable. His favourite hat has managed to stay on his head, although I wouldn't be bothered by it coming off, I already know what happened. His arms are still slightly wrapped around me, clinging to my shirt. The coat I gave him still sits on both of our shoulders. I take the coat off of my shoulder and move it so it sits fully on Scotland's shoulders, acting as a blanket to keep him warm. I stroke my hand down the side of his face. Oh, what a beautiful face. A face that I have longed to kiss for so many years and finally, my wish has been granted, but I still long for more. I replay last night in my mind. I was so nervous but I built up all my courage and leant forward for the kiss. I was worried he would react badly and push me away, but he did the complete opposite and leaned into the kiss as well. His lips tasted as sweet as sugar and when he put his hand behind my head, stroking through my hair, it sent shivers throughout my body. I felt alive. I had been waiting for that moment to happen all my life and I was now experiencing it. It felt unreal, almost too good to be true. Scotland stirs and snuggles his face into my shoulder and it sends my heart racing. I don't want to wake him up. He looks so peaceful, but I can imagine everyone will be worried at Scotland's disappearance.

"Hey," I slightly whisper. "Albain, it's time to get up." Scotland sighs which then turns into a yawn. Oh my god his yawn is cute. He stretches his arms out above his head. The coat falls off his shoulders as he does so. He then stops stretching and looks at me tiredly.
"Madainn mhath." He says and smiles at me, a warm blush on his face.
"Madainn mhath to you too handsome," I say smiling and ruffling his hair, making sure not to knock his hat off. "Did you have a good sleep?" I ask him.
"Definitely with your company, it's the first night in a while that I haven't had a nightmare..." Scotland says the last part quite worriedly and looking down at the ground sadly. I grab a hold of his hand and slightly squeeze it to show that I understand what he's feeling. Scotland needs to be reminded about his feelings a lot. He doesn't quite know how to feel and doesn't really show his emotions unless you're family or a good friend. I'm glad to know that he trusts me so much he's come to love me because I certainly love him.