18| Dream Glow

Soundtrack: Czech suite in D major, op.39 II Polka Alegretto grazioso

The light was shining through the windows, creating a golden atmosphere in Yoongi's penthouse. The buzzing of the city could be heard through the glass panes, cars honking and people yelling from one vehicle to another in the traffic, children laughing in the distance, and parents shouting at them to stay close. The humdrum life of normal people elapsed in the distance, mundane and boring. Meanwhile, in the bedroom of the pianist's penthouse, passion was igniting the air, completely ignoring what was going on outside.

Yoongi kissed his way down Victoria's body, making her shudder. He let his hot lips trail a path between her breasts, fingers digging in the soft flesh of her bust and thumbs flicking her nipples before his mouth continued further down, kissing her lower stomach.

"Stop teasing," she whispered as he arrived between her legs.

Her whole body was tensed, every touch, every caress making her quiver and the beating of her heart double its pace. She was like a beautiful, captivating musical instrument, whose cadence could be controlled by Yoongi's expert hands, playing her like a piano. His fingers skimmed the inside of her thighs, making her gasp.

"You're so fucking responsive it's ridiculous," he observed, noticing the goosebumps on her arms despite her forehead glistening with sweat.

The pianist spread her legs and dipped his head lower, finally letting his tongue brush her dripping pussy. He went slow at first, his tongue tasting her all around, encouraged by the way she arched her back and moaned, teeth digging in her lower lip.

So fucking sweet.

He tasted her further, applying more pressure with his tongue, making her writhe with pleasure.

"Yoongi," she moaned, lips parting in a silent cry.

If the pianist thought kissing Victoria was addicting, it was nothing compared to the sounds she made while he sucked her clit, her fingers gripping the mattress and chest heaving, silky heat swallowing her whole and pumping pleasure up her spine.

"You're so wet," the man groaned between her legs, her sweet nectar coating his tongue.

"I'm so close," she panted, "please make me cum."

The pianist put all of his knowledge of the female body to contribution and harshly grabbed her ass, fingers digging in her flesh as he ate her out, sucking hard, tongue twirling around her clit. She started to grind against his face and he happily let her move against him, whole body flushed, and eyebrows screwed together as she focused on the feeling of bliss that tensed in her stomach. She let out a long series of sharp moans, leaving Yoongi completely breathless.

He groaned against her core, tongue circling her clit and building the pression even more. The pianist reached for a bruise on her thigh and he pressed his thumb into it, hard. Victoria felt the heat explode in her stomach and she cried out in pleasure, hips jerking against his face and head thrown back against the pillows. Her orgasm was sharp and intense, making her body roll under the pianist who sucked through it, swallowing her cum and teeth nudging her clit.

"Jesus," she let out, chest heaving, suddenly a little embarrassed by her total lack of self-control.

Yoongi straightened up and looked back at her with a knowing smile, licking his lips, breathing ragged. The girl's gaze softened when she peered at him. She noticed that his chin was still glistening with her juices and she pulled him closer, dragging him on top of her thin figure to lick his chin clean before latching on his lips.