47| Devotion

Soundtrack: Cello Sonata No.1 in E Minor, op 38 I. Allegro non troppo by Brahms

"I'm serious, this is my graduation day, I get to do whatever I want with you."

Yoongi cocked an eyebrow.

"Whatever you want? Really? What are we talking about exactly?"

Victoria, with a devious smile, rolled onto the bed and fished a pair of handcuffs from the nightstand. The pianist's eyes zeroed on the shiny metal.

"You want to use those on me? Attach me to the bed or something?"

This was a first. Although they switched from time to time, he was usually the one in charge and had definitely never tried being chained to the bed. In the past, he had begged Victoria to pull his hair, bite his nipples and lick him all over; the kind of stuff that didn't leave permanent damage but drove him crazy when she executed herself with just a bit of edge. However he didn't possess at all the twisted needs she had for restraints, bruises, slaps, and scratches, preferring kisses and back massages to handcuffs, ass spankings, and hickeys any day.

The girl nodded, pushing a long curtain of raven hair behind her shoulder and twisting the handcuffs open, presenting them to him with shiny eyes. A slight blush covered her cheeks as she bit her lower lip, her long eyelashes fanning over her reddening complexion.

"Please?"

How could he resist when she asked him like that? Her eyes were pools of melted bronze and he dove into her stare without a chance of escape, feeling his insides turn to jelly when she sneaked her hands under his shirt; cold fingers against burning skin. He saw nothing but love in her pupils, painfully raw feelings reflecting his own fascination, pulling him in invariably closer every time. He was under the impression that she needed to be in control. Maybe for the first time, she felt the desire to have all the power as strongly as she felt the need to surrender to him.

Yoongi couldn't deny it to her. Not when the idea of being at her mercy brought small jolts of electricity down his body and into his dick, arousing him beyond reason even though it wasn't his usual cup of tea. She definitely brought out that side of him for no other reason that she was Victoria, and he trusted her with his life. This wasn't the kind of thing he would have agreed to do with anyone else.

"Alright," he finally agreed, removing his t-shirt in one swift movement, "But you leave the key on the nightstand so I can reach it with my feet if something goes wrong, and you're not allowed to leave the room and leave me behind still stuck to the bed."

"Deal!" she immediately agreed with the largest of smiles.

He laid down, brought his hands up and the girl quickly locked him to the metal bed frame, putting the key on the nightstand like promised. She then removed her black graduation robe, revealing her white shirt and black skirt underneath.

"Your safe word is croissant," she said.

"Don't make me use it."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she softly whispered in his ear, which brought a smile to his lips.

She pecked his lips, once, then twice, so soft and quiet, like she was trying to prove she could too be tender and delicate in her way of loving. It didn't last long, however, and once she got a full taste of his mouth, she couldn't resist but let her tongue go wild, spreading fire onto him and igniting his insides. Victoria was not tender and delicate; she was passionate and all-consuming when it came to loving him. Her hands slipped in his hair and she sat on his crotch, the cushions of her fingers pressing his scalp while her luscious ass rolled on his dick. All the while, her lips danced on his, hungry and lustful in the way she sucked and nipped, having both of them completely out of breath in mere minutes.