Chapter 5: The Missing Mate

Aichi's POV

"I didn't see Kai since and I needed answers so I came here." Gaillard ended his story sadly. I was speechless, Takuto showed up to him and now Kai has PSY Qualia? "Maybe the mysterious light that took Kai was PSY Qualia." Misaki suggested. "That may be the best answer we have of his disassemblance but where would PSY Qualia take him?" Kamui said "It's disappearance, get it right!" Misaki corrected him. "I may not be of help there since I know only a little of what PSY Qualia is." Gaillard said.

While Misaki and Kamui where explaining to Gaillard what PSY Qualia is, I thought of possible places Kai could have ended. "Wait, it all makes sense! There is only one place PSY Qualia could have taken him." I thought aloud "The planet Cray!" "Good thinking Aichi!" Misaki exclaimed, "But, how will we able to get to him? I mean we're here and he's waaaaaayyyyyyyyy over there." Naoki said while pointing his fingers to somewhere far away. That could be a problem. "What if Brother uses his PSY Qualia. I mean Kai went to Cray 'cause of that power so why can't Brother do it to." Kamui has a point but, "I don't know how to use PSY Qualia to go to Cray!" I exclaimed.

----------------------------------------
Sorry but I actually didn't know how to end this chapter so I just left it as it is. By the way, for those who hasn't watched the anime yet, the picture above is Kai, Aichi and Gaillard respectively ( Aichi's the one on top).As the chapter always ends, vote, comment and enjoy~