Chapter 33: Separation

Kamui's POV

"I'm impressed you can still stand strong against me. That shouldn't be. If that's the case... I'll just take one of you then!" And with that, Yami left. But just as I was about to feel relieved thinking that our problems were temporarily diminished, I heard brother Aichi and Kai shout Misaki's name. Yami had taken her before vanishing into thin air once more.

________________________________________

A few hours had past since Misaki's disappearance. Blaster Blade is with us once again thanks to brother Aichi and after filling him on all that has occured, no one dared to utter a word. Losing a mate has affected us all. Why? Why can't we save her?

Chris' POV

If only Kamui hadn't said that word, Misaki would still be here, then I said what's on my mind. "If only he had shut his mouth, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"Hey! How is this my fault?!? I didn't know Yami would come!" Said the now annoyed Kamui. "You had to say 'what could possibly go wrong.' That word always makes everything go wrong!"

"Why you! I didn't know those words could even bring bad things."

"Well it does and now you know!"

This argument lasted for awhile now. Me and Kamui blamed each other for Misaki's kidnapping. Normally, she would be here to scold us by now but with her gone, someone else did the job. Someone we had least expected to shout.

"WOULD YOU TWO BE QUIET ALREADY?!? I KNOW YOUR FRUSTRATED ABOUT IT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO BLAME! WHAT WOULD MISAKI SAY WHEN SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS HUH?!?" Then we stopped arguing. This is the my first time to see him lose his cool... "I miss Misaki's scolding already. Kai is just too scary when he's angry!" Me and Kamui whispered in unison while turning away from Kai, who was being calmed down by Aichi and Ren.

Kai's POV

Now that they finally stopped bickering, we started talking on how we're gonna save Misaki. "How do we start finding Misaki if we don't even know where Yami has taken her?" Naoki asked. "We will know soon enough," said Blaster Blade. "There are units searching for the Genesis Vanguard as we speak. For now, your top priority is to master your abilities." Sadly, he was right. We can't save Misaki if we can't beat Yami. Training is the only way we could at least have a chance against him.

"Your final test is to build a close relationship with your chosen avatars. To accomplish that, you will have to go to your own clan and try to live like them for a week. Train like them, observe them and become like them. That is the best way to understand your avatars as well as learn more of them." Blaster Blade said. "But how are we going to get there?" Kamui asked. "Call forth your avatars and they will lead you there." We did as we were told. And after each of us summoned our avatars, we said our goodbyes.

"This isn't the last time we'll see each other" Gaillard spoke first.

"Yeah! We have to train ourselves individually." Naoki continued.

"And when we meet again..." Leon said.

"We'll be stronger than ever before!" Ren smirked.

"But for now..." said Miwa.

"This is goodbye." Aichi said.

"Till we meet again." I ended.

Then we left our separate ways. No one to accompany us but our avatars.

_____________________________________

A/N: Sorry for stopping in the middle. The last few POVS is just a little part of what they did after separation...
____________________________________

Kamui's POV

We discovered that the previous place we were located is found in the Dark Zone. The unit that attacked us before must have thought that we were intruders or something.

Since I'm headed to the Star Gate nation where the Nova Grapplers can be found, I am left all alone with Asura Kaiser. Worst part is that we haven't spoken a word to each other the whole way. I hope that this awkward silence won't last a week.

Ren's POV

My destination is found in the nation of the United Sanctuary, I went with Aichi and Gaillard who were going there as well. Along with our avatars.

"Are we there yet?" I childishly asked. "I don't think so." Aichi replied.

After walking for half a day, we finally reached the United Sanctuary. There, I finally parted with them. Both of them are going to where the Gold Paladins are located so now my only companion left is Blaster Dark.

Chris' POV

The Great Nature clan is located in the Zoo nation so I had no one to be with except Polaris.

Miwa's POV

"To the Dragon Empire!" I shouted as me, Kai, Naoki and our dragons left the Dark Zone. After awhile, Naoki left for the Narukami clan so me and Kai were left.

"In the end, its just you and me huh Kai?"

Kai, being the cold person he is, waited a little while before replying. "I'll be here for just half the week. I'll head to the United Sanctuary for the next half."

"Awwwwwwwwww... but why?"

"Blaster Blade said so."

"No fair! But what will you do there anyway?"

"Me and Aichi are not allowed to be separated so it won't be hard to watch over each other from Yami. Also, since both of us has Blaster Blade as our avatar besides the ones we chose, it is best for us to meet in the United Sanctuary where the Royal Paladins are located."

"So you have babysitters now?"

"No, but can you argue with their decision?"

"I rest my case" I said in defeat. Then we didn't say another word.

Leon's POV

The Aqua Force clan can be located in the nation of Magallanica. I know that my clan can be found under water so I have no idea how I would be able to get there.

___________________________________________

Yay! Exams are done~ I can finally update again.

The next few chapters would once again be on how each of them survives their test.

Read, vote, comment and enjoy minna~♡