2 . ESCAPE

"Fuck"

I quickly rolled to the side of the house ,I cut the rope on my waist and run faster to the backyard .

I have a secret passage there ,I dig and hammered the concrete wall secretly,just enough for me to crawl and get out the property ,then hide the passage with bushes.

'Great'

When I was almost on the back I was surprised by someone who tackled me to the ground .

I was pinned face first on the ground ,my hands above my head .A heavy huge man straddling me from the back.

"There you are .You're quite a pain in the ass don't you think?" a panting voice speak to my ear .

'Rookie mistake' tsk

"Wrong move." I said then twisted my body to my right side and swing my elbow strongly to his nose .I cringed when I heard the broken sound of it .He screamed and hold his bleeding nose .

Taking advantage of big mans' pain I slides myself under his legs .
He's still kneeling on the ground holding his nose so I kicked him on his ribs with my steeled boots.He sharply inhaled air and fall down the grass, unconscious.

'Gotta run'

I begun to run again only to face two bulky men wearing suit.

"No where to run kid." Big man no. 1 said.

"She knocked Marvin man. Not a kid at all." Big man no. 2 said. They stood side by side.

'Shit big guys.'

I lowered my gaze in their leather shoes. They followed my gaze.

"Gotcha"

I smiled before running in between the two and punched big man one on his nose while kicking big man two on his groin. Big man two grasped air while big man one crouched . I went to their back and strongly kicked big man one to his back where he fall face first.

Then I kicked big man two on his side and fall to the grass . Gotta used the advantage of having steeled boots.

"What the- !" someone exclaimed at her back .Without turning I run faster to the back garden and to my secret passage .I don't wanna kill someone tonight or anyone anymore. I will leave this cruel world of killing .I will try to live a normal life if I can get out of here alive, without looking back.

Gunshots was still fired .I duck and run zigzag so I won't get hit .It's hard to hit something who is running in an unstable pace.

Panting, I was already on the passage when a big explosion erupted. I looked back and saw our mansion grumbling down to the ground and a large fire consuming it .

It's now or never.

"Goodbye father."

---

It's been two days since the attacked happened. Here I am still sleeping and eating on the streets. My money won't last for another two days .I have a phone but no one to call to.

I was raised differently, isolated to the world .Now that I'm out ,I feel like a child again. Don't know where to go ,don't know what to do.All I know is I really need to have a job so I can rent a apartment or a small bed space room .

I know that I'm still not safe, still haunted down. I don't even know if my father is dead or alive.Though it's evil to just think about it, I wish him dead ,his wrath after knowing I left him will surely land me to hell.

A whispering noise woke my wondering thought .I was walking to the park ,where I sleeps when I felt like someone's following me .I fastened my pace and turned around .
There are five guys, smiling at me like crazy predators .

"Hello there babe. Wanna hang out with us?" the tallest of them all maliciously asked .He was smiling widely.

"No thanks." I reply coldly .

My stomach grumbled. I didn't eat dinner so I can save money and food for breakfast. I don't have extra energy to fight this guys tonight. I mentally groan.

So I better run now .

"Oh .We can give you food if you can pleasure us."the ugliest of them all offer .

Before I can snapped at him ,I just looked at him boredly then quickly turn around and run .

"We love the chase babe. Run!" one of them shouted and they begin growling like hungry animals.

I run faster and pray not to tripped. Hiding won't do me good so I just need to get out of the park .The park was deserted because it's already midnight .The main road is two kilometers away.

I looked at the guys and saw one of them  almost an arm length.

'No! Shit!'

I can now see the street lights when the expected thing happened ,I tripped. What a cliché!

I suddenly felt being lifted and someone headlock me.

The four guys is just meters away and already panting.

I smiled and strongly crushed my head lockers foot.He cried in pain and let me go .I grabbed his hair and forcedly brought my knee up to his nose. He shouted in double pain.

"Fuck you!" he screamed .

I faced the other four and greeted by a punch on the jaw .I almost stumbled by the surprise but quickly regain myself.

Can't afford to lose now.

Someone grabbed my arms but I released a right hook to the culprit's face.

"You bitch."

I looked up and saw the tallest of them all .Before I can register what's his holding ,he stabbed me on my side.

I was surprised by the attack that I didn't quickly felt the pain. I looked at the stabber ,who looked perplexed and terrified.

"She's a monster!Shit!C'mon let's go man!She will eat us alive!" shouted by the ugliest of them all. He dragged his friends out of my sight. They run faster than Usain if that's even possible.

Shit !Leaving the knife still on me.

Holding the knife and my breath ,I pulled the knife. I sharply took a deep breath when hitted by the pain.

"That's stings!"
It's been a long time since father stabbed me for not completing a mission.

"How pathetic I am."

I tossed the knife away and put pressure on my wound. I slowly walked and went to the street. Blood dripping on my hands and shorts. I need help or I'll die bleeding myself dry.

I internally smile upon reaching the side of the highway .I felt like vomiting and my breath is becoming short. I can now feel my eyelids giving up.

'Funny how I really wanted to pull out my father's grasp, yet I'll just die here ,alone and bleeding. Pathetic me.'

But before I passed out and consume by darkness I faintly hear a screeching sound of tires.

~~~

Hi guys !

Hope your still sticking up on the story.

Vote and comment .Thank you!

MIRAHIGO 😘