22. Threat

JAKE

I walk out of my room with a foul mood. It's a new day ,but my foul mood since yesterday haven't leave me still.
From my conversation with Arthur. Yes ,I called him yesterday. My jaw clench remembering what he said to me.

"Is the world ending now? I hope it's not. Our plan still needs to be execute boy." his harsh voice came out the other line.

My free hand forms a fist.

"I'm not calling you for your sick plans. I want you to stop bothering me." I say through gritted teeth.

"Where's the fun in that? You're the main executer of the plan so you can't back out boy. Or you will not like what I'll do to your precious 'father'."

"Fuck you!" I whisper yell at him. I can't lash out remembering I'm in the living room. I can't risk to be heard.

He laugh humorless and talk with so much contempt. " Remember who you owe your life with boy. I can bomb David's plane ,which by the way is coming back tomorrow or you'll hand me his Empire after the succession. Your choice ,I'll glady do the honor to detonate a bomb."

I wanted to kill him now if only I can.
"Fine. I'll hand the Empire just leave me alone till then."
I hope he'll consider my request.

"You're men killed one of my trusted men. Hand me those bastards and I'll leave you alone till the succession."